• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

With RTS out, what's in store for us?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that's some funny ******************** right there. Don't care who you are. Who I am isn't that hard to figure out Einstein. You're not really the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree are you? Are you the guy that wears a hockey helmet to bed? I think so.

It takes balls to openly say what many hide behind. Don't like it? Put me on your ignore list. Reality is such and you're going to have to live with it.

BTW, the quickest way to get yourself fired is to start running around talking about what you would do if we ran into each other. Remember, it wouldn't be hard to figure out who you were either. Move on and figure out another way to express yourself besides violence. Not a smart path you're walking down.

so you are saying everyone hired before the contract were the stepchildren of aviation?

If you read my post fully, I said I was paraphrasing management's statements...they're not mine. I also didn't say EVERYONE. These sediments were repeated to me twice, during indoc, at least once during the interview, and once during IOE.

I believe I'm a good pilot with exceptional service skills, nothing more, so don't read into my post. I was trying to show G200_Pilot that the Class of 2008 is an asset...not a mistaken quota.

G200 obviously is full of SH^T... oh wait he has to be he's in the 200. They only let senior guys fly that thing from the left seat. We're not worthy (in my best wayne and garth voices)

Is this a result of, or cause of the multiple G200 runway overuns at NJA?

Quick note to those junior guys out there...

The comments I made on this thread over the last few days were made out of frustration. In no way would I ever look at someone in particular and tell them they shouldn't have been hired. Whether it's the folks from 2008 or not, our company is overstaffed at ALL levels. It seems that only recently, this issue has been FULLY looked at and is now being addressed in an aggressive manner. I've said this here as well as on the Union message board... I don't want to see ANYONE lose their job here. In one way or another, we've all worked very hard to get here. Having been here a while, I have made this my home and I've made some really great friends that I would look at as my extended family. That being said, if the survival of this great company means down-sizing, furloughing, or however else you wish to word it, then we have have no choice but to accept it. I'm not saying we roll over and just let them do whatever they want. Our great union leadership is on top of that and you can rest assured that IF it comes to letting even one person go, all other means have been exhausted. The issues I have with the whole deal is that comments such as pop made about who did what as far as contributing to the preventative measures creates a devision in itself. Many have done a lot while a smaller group could only do a little. The very small group of guys that couldn't do anything have their own reasons for not choosing to contribute. IF NetJets were to furlough in the next 6 months, guys like Pop and CRJ will blame it on those folks that did very little to help if any at all. These guys have convinced themselves that the current state of affairs could be solved if only we could get everyone to volunteer to take a pay cut in one form or another. This simply isn't true. Those deep in the works of it knew from the get-go that the PMs would only delay "right-sizing" at best. How many times have we heard "It worked for now, but what about 6 months from now when half the guys opt back out?" Come on guys. Wake up. Look, I'm done with this so write whatever you wish from here on out. I wish everyone on the seniority list the best. I'm sorry some of you are facing tough times. I'm even more sorry for the ones that put the blame on their fellow coworkers. The economy is the only thing to blame for all of this and as far as I can tell, NONE of us had anything to do with that.

Hey G was that you in MRY that tried to pawn off your trip to us. If it was I want a piece of you too. LOL:laugh:

No, not me. Not even sure where MRY is. Was it a good trip?

Yep, just checked. Never even been to Monterey, CA.

Last edited:
If you read my post fully, I said I was paraphrasing management's statements...they're not mine. I also didn't say EVERYONE. These sediments were repeated to me twice, during indoc, at least once during the interview, and once during IOE.

I believe I'm a good pilot with exceptional service skills, nothing more, so don't read into my post. I was trying to show G200_Pilot that the Class of 2008 is an asset...not a mistaken quota.

Avro... PLEASE don't take what I said to mean that the "Class of 2008" is a mistaken quota. If you look at the current situation, you'll agree that we're fat on pilots. The numbers have been all across the board but from what I was told by someone who would know just about better than any of us, that number is still somewhere well above the "90" we were told about last month. Obviously, if that number is 2-300, you're talking about the guys that were hired in 2008. That's all I was talking about. Everyone who shows up for work when they're asked to is an asset. The problem is that we're facing a situation where many are being kept at home. It's not their fault but a pilot sitting at home isn't an asset. He's an expense. No matter how you try and twist that, the end result will still be the same.

Now that's some funny ******************** right there. Don't care who you are. Who I am isn't that hard to figure out Einstein. You're not really the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree are you? Are you the guy that wears a hockey helmet to bed? I think so.

It takes balls to openly say what many hide behind. Don't like it? Put me on your ignore list. Reality is such and you're going to have to live with it.

BTW, the quickest way to get yourself fired is to start running around talking about what you would do if we ran into each other. Remember, it wouldn't be hard to figure out who you were either. Move on and figure out another way to express yourself besides violence. Not a smart path you're walking down.

Dude I'm Laughing at your post what are you gonna do run to teacher and say oh this NJA Pilot on his days off said I need to get my ass kicked you should fire him:crying::bawling:.. Grow a set of balls dude and post what you are saying here and put it on the NJASAP boards. I bet you haven't the stomach your a little man with a small dick that is a afraid of his own shadow.

OH and it also takes Balls and sign your name at the bottom of the post that you started or just write what you are saying on the NJASAP Boards
Pin Head!!

Last edited:
Dude I'm Laughing at your post what are you gonna do run to teacher and say oh this Off duty NJA Pilot said I need to get my ass kicked you should fire him.. Grow a set of balls dude and post what you are saying here and put it on the NJASAP boards. I bet you haven't the stomach your a little man with a small dick that is a afraid of his own shadow.

Again, you're clueless. I'll let someone else clue you in. I had ZERO hesitations posting my opinions on that message board. Believe me, I'd have ZERO issues telling you or anyone else exactly what I think.

Glass, you're 110% right.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back