• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be ironic if after screwing the
Muse Air pilots, the Morris pilots, the ATA
Pilots and the Frontier pilots, that this attempt
To screw the AT pilots led to their downfall.

Nice try at revisionist history.

Muse pilots screwed themselves.
Morris pilots made out like bandits.
F9 pilots screwed themselves.

AII pilots can end up with the deal of the lifetime. I hope they do.

Nice try at revisionist history.

Muse pilots screwed themselves.
Morris pilots made out like bandits.
F9 pilots screwed themselves.

AII pilots can end up with the deal of the lifetime. I hope they do.

2 out of 3 isn't a bad average. How did F9 pilots screw themselves?

2 out of 3 isn't a bad average. How did F9 pilots screw themselves?

You are right, we won't really know until the arbitration comes out. Maybe your "relative seniority or nothing" approach will serve you well in the end. Best of luck!

I guess you didn't read the most recent court decision regarding the fact that Bond/McCaskill doesn't apply if the ORIGINAL intent of the transaction is to keep the company's seperate. This court decision is very dangeorus!

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/wisconsin/wiedce/2:2010cv00379/52921/20/

What in the world are you talking about? This decision is simply a denial of a summary judgment motion, it doesn't negate Bond McCaskill, it simply says for the Teamsters and AFA to argue it out like men...er, anyway to argue it out in court.

I am not up to date on how each one of those pilot groups got "screwed" by SWA. Please explain?

Also enlighten me on how this could be SWA's downfall?

For pilots getting, "screwed" look no future than your treatment of TWA. Again, thanks for making congress prevent what happened from ever happening again. You seem rather interested on a subject that doesn't concern you, almost like you want to relive your sick AA experiences with mergers like a serial killer collecting trophies from victims. Instead, why not enlighten us to how the APA handles "fair" pilot mergers?

For pilots getting, "screwed" look no future than your treatment of TWA. Again, thanks for making congress prevent what happened from ever happening again. You seem rather interested on a subject that doesn't concern you, almost like you want to relive your sick AA experiences with mergers like a serial killer collecting trophies from victims. Instead, why not enlighten us to how the APA handles "fair" pilot mergers?

This is funny. Now I work for AA. I did not know that. I believe a huge grievance is in order.

I wonder what my seniority number is?

This is funny. Now I work for AA. I did not know that. I believe a huge grievance is in order.

I wonder what my seniority number is?

Well, you seem bitter enough and self rightous to be part of AA.

I'll ask again, why are you so interested in a issue that doesn't concern you?

Last edited:
I guess you didn't read the most recent court decision regarding the fact that Bond/McCaskill doesn't apply if the ORIGINAL intent of the transaction is to keep the company's seperate. This court decision is very dangeorus!

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/wisconsin/wiedce/2:2010cv00379/52921/20/

So SWA has said they intend to keep the operations separate? And SWAPA is content to have an alter ego who flies the same equipment for a lower rate? Maybe you are right.

Latest resources

Back