Wierd Capt / FO / FE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
English said:
The captain at Eagle who sued to always find an excuse to brush his hands over mine (setting power usually). He was fired a few years later for sexual harassment against a flight attendant.
Was that C.L.?

LAXSaabdude.

Once upon a time I had an f/o that would laminate every arrivial into our main airports. They guy actually carried two flight kits to hold of his extra stuff not to mention the handheld transceiver and all of this was just for flying in north Texas.

FedEx1 said:
I just flew with a captain that took my picture with his digital camera without any notice. He said he takes a photo of all his f/o's. I guess he keeps some sort of data base on us at home??? Any other MD-11 guys know him? Initials D.E. lives in Texas, I think.

And yes I am a dude. I don't think it was a perv thing. I think it was so he can remember f/o's....?

Last edited:
Flechas said:
Here is my rule of thumb: If a captain wears a hat or tells me he/she is very laid back, I know I'min for a long trip, and will try to get out of the trip or include said capain in my "no fly" list. Of course this is not always the case, but I go by that for my first impression.

Here's my new brief:

"I'm really laid back, but I don't like guys from South America. Friggin' foreigners!"

:laugh:

Well, there was the guy at airline X that volunteered,"Here is what I think of flight attendants!" then pretends he is holding a weapon and aims at the flight attendants waiting with us at the bus stop and makes a machine gun sound, kind of ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!!

Didn't get much coffee that trip.

GunSlinger said:
We had a Captain at my last airline that forgot to shut down one of the engines on a terminating aircraft. He left the airport and was called a half hour later at the hotel by dispatch.

Nice job on the postflight walk around. The sad part was this tool wasn't fired for this.
were his initial M.C. and was this at ACA?

English said:
At my last airline, the captain that would actually brief she did everything by the book

That's always a bad sign. It means they're accused regularly of not doing things by the book, so they make this statement trying to change reality.

Latest resources

Back