Wierd Capt / FO / FE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GunSlinger said:
We had a Captain at my last airline that forgot to shut down one of the engines on a terminating aircraft. He left the airport and was called a half hour later at the hotel by dispatch.

Nice job on the postflight walk around. The sad part was this tool wasn't fired for this.

If this was at ACA/Independence Air, he is no longer a CA but the most senior FO in the whole company.

Years ago at Coex. A Captain on the emb145 going on a flight into newark, pretend he was a bomber pilot and was dropping bombs by pulling up on the parking brake. Well after playing "bomber" he accidently left it engaged and did a 180 when they landed. Back to the right seat he went....

jettypeguy said:
Years ago at Coex. A Captain on the emb145 going on a flight into newark, pretend he was a bomber pilot and was dropping bombs by pulling up on the parking brake. Well after playing "bomber" he accidently left it engaged and did a 180 when they landed. Back to the right seat he went....

Sweet!!!! I used to do that on my Big Wheel.

mdf said:
Sweet!!!! I used to do that on my Big Wheel.
Big Wheel's rocked!! I wish they made them for adults! Man those were fun!

Metro752 said:
The last time I sat in mine, the big wheel broke off, and the seat area was touchin the pavement
That's called the Big Wheel "Low-Rider" Edition. I went through a lot of wheels on mine (It was Dukes of Hazzard, the General Lee)...ahhh, the good ole' days.

I used to go out to a big hill, ride down hill about a football fields length, onto a dock, and into a lake, did that with a bicycle too, but it was a pain to drag the bicycle out of the water, and sometimes you landed the wrong way with the bicycle and it smashed ya

We have one that used to tell the crew that they had to walk in single file in the terminal (CA, FO, FA), among other things he does. Had a 4 day with the clown an he is my "no fly" list.

I'd tell him to f-off, he isn't the captain in the terminal.

NEDude said:
I'd tell him to f-off, he isn't the captain in the terminal.

He didn' tell us to do that, he used to do a lot of weird stuff (Still does some). I will never fly with him again.

Latest resources

Back