Wierd Capt / FO / FE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WhiteCloud said:
I got a version of that one....."This side is mine and this side is ours". I watch over guys like that like a hawk. Usually lots of little mistakes to pick on.

Close your eyes. Everything you see is yours. Now open them. Everything you see is mine. Don't f-ing touch my stuff!

Flew with a guy that always complained about how hot the 1900 cockpit got during the summer. His solution was to roll his pants all the way up so they were like shorts. Then he would take his shoes off and roll his socks all the way down. Every leg was flown like this.

Unraveled

I just flew with a guy who apparently thinks I'm unraveled.

When we met in the hotel lobby for the first time he spotted some loose thread on my belt and quickly snapped it off (the thread). Told me I needed a new belt.

Later in the flight we were talking and I noticed his eyes kept looking down at my sleeve. When I paused he picked some lint (or maybe another thread) from my shirt.

Later, he wanted to know why my left shirt pocket was unbuttoned.

I DON'T KNOW!!! 'Cause that's where I keep my loose threads????

mar said:
I just flew with a guy who apparently thinks I'm unraveled.

When we met in the hotel lobby for the first time he spotted some loose thread on my belt and quickly snapped it off (the thread). Told me I needed a new belt.

Later in the flight we were talking and I noticed his eyes kept looking down at my sleeve. When I paused he picked some lint (or maybe another thread) from my shirt.

I DON'T KNOW!!! 'Cause that's where I keep my loose threads????
O.C.D. . . . .

mar said:

The strange part is you were wearing a uniform during cruise. Didn't you know your uniform is supposed to be on a hangar while you're wearing scrubs or some other comfortable cruise attire!?!?!

Some kinda frieght dog YOU are!

:)

I had a captain who would force me to laugh at his so called "jokes". When I didn't( or couldn't), he told me I have no humor... and said I'm fired....

GuppyPuppy said:
\"Holy bananas! We're 20 minutes early. Is this anyway to run an airline? You bet it is".

GP

if I'm not mistaken, I think our FOM permits a beatch slap if a crewmember says that

Oh yeah.

And then there was the guy (with a countdown to retirement) who was pretty coy about what he was planning to do after retirement...but I finally got it out of him. He wants to go down to Colombia and "spray" the Coca fields down there.

So anyway, during cruise he gets up to change into his "Cruise Clothes" and he comes back up wearing some sweat suit complete with a stripe down the side and puts his slippered feet up on the foot rest.

He had his initials embroidered into his slippers. Didn't say a word for the rest of the flight.

Weird.

FedEx1 said:
I just flew with a captain that took my picture with his digital camera without any notice. He said he takes a photo of all his f/o's. I guess he keeps some sort of data base on us at home??? Any other MD-11 guys know him?

This is disturbing, especially if he asks the hotel clerk to send more "hand lotion" and an extra box of "kleenex" to his room.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back