• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone applied online with a MACBOOK?? It won't let me attach my resume/cover letter with my mac. Just got this thing so i'm kinda new with using safari....any help?

Has anyone applied online with a MACBOOK?? It won't let me attach my resume/cover letter with my mac. Just got this thing so i'm kinda new with using safari....any help?

i used safari and was able to upload the resume. I initially had an issue but figured out it was the internet in my hotel. I cut and pasted the cover letter again with no problems.

I entered the wrong password too many times and now I am locked out from entering my profile....what can I do to get into my profile.....Is there an HR # or a people department email that can fix this?

The head or our People Dept said this morning that there were over 1,000 apps received in the first several days. He said they were looking at approx 50 for a class asap.

Just a guess on my part, but they'll probably need somewhere near 75 pilots total this year and the same for next year. Since there is no pool of guys, they will probably create one for the near future.

Good luck.

How many with the preliminary invite to the job fair? I just sent mine in and am waiting for a response from JB with either a yay or nay regarding the official invite.

Any one else get a response from JB yet? Monday morning is the first session so I assume they should be contacting people fairly soon.

Sent mine in yesterday, no word. Invited by a current JB pilot. They apparently are takin their sweet a$$ time.

Sent mine in yesterday, no word. Invited by a current JB pilot. They apparently are takin their sweet a$$ time.

First I am a JB Pilot and with your " They apparently are takin their sweet a$$ time" comment you don't sound like the kind of guy we want at JB ...just my opinion.

Besides 3700 hrs and no 121....your not that competative.

First I am a JB Pilot and with your " They apparently are takin their sweet a$$ time" comment you don't sound like the kind of guy we want at JB ...just my opinion.

Ditto....amen to that!

If you look closer at his profile, it says CRJ 200/700/900. I am assuming Mesa or Skywest. I'd cut the guy some slack - the airlines haven't been hiring for a long while and some people (for whatever reason) just want to get back into the biz...

Latest resources

Back