• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you look closer at his profile, it says CRJ 200/700/900. I am assuming Mesa or Skywest. I'd cut the guy some slack - the airlines haven't been hiring for a long while and some people (for whatever reason) just want to get back into the biz...

Thx man, :) I'm not worried about it, there are more than the average share of insecure blankety blanks on here, so it just kind of bounces off of me. :) I'm a victim of the layoff bug, just like tons of folks, and just like anybody else, I'm looking for a place I can hopefully spend a career.

Anyway, just to answer the question from earlier, I haven't heard anything about the job fair, and I sent my RSVP yesterday. Sure would be nice to hear so I could make some arrangements. The guy that is recommending me is going to meet me there so we can play some golf with an old chief pilot I used to work with. Should be a good time. Assuming I get the invite that is.

I do have 121 time and I do have about 1300 turbine PIC, my profile hasn't been updated in forever. According to the people I've talked to, I'm not at the top of the list, but I'm not at the bottom either. It's really just whose name they pull out of the hat. Good luck to all job hunters, though. It sucks to be a pilot right now........tons and tons and tons of applicants for every little job out there.

First I am a JB Pilot and with your " They apparently are takin their sweet a$$ time" comment you don't sound like the kind of guy we want at JB ...just my opinion.

Besides 3700 hrs and no 121....your not that competative.

I'm a JetBlue pilot too. We need more of like him and less like you.

It was a freaking joke and so are you.

I'm a JetBlue pilot too. We need more of like him and less like you.

It was a freaking joke and so are you.

Hey I like working here....Its a great company.

Your just one of the A$$holes here who complains about everything and thats why you defend this guy....we don't need any more like you.

c'mon now... JB has what? 2000 pilots? If JUST 1/2 of them forwarded that email to ONE person they have 1000 RSVP's to sift through.

Anyway, the rumor I heard was 150 slots for immediate class dates for some 6 airframes they are getting back.

While I am hopeful, getting a RSVP or interview is akin to winning the lottery. So, best of luck to everyone!!!!

c'mon now... JB has what? 2000 pilots? If JUST 1/2 of them forwarded that email to ONE person they have 1000 RSVP's to sift through.

Anyway, the rumor I heard was 150 slots for immediate class dates for some 6 airframes they are getting back.

While I am hopeful, getting a RSVP or interview is akin to winning the lottery. So, best of luck to everyone!!!!

125-150 to be hired by the end of the year.

we got back 7 a-320's

we are also getting 4 E-190's

all will be on line by Oct

4 A-320's in 2011

5 E-190's in 2011

20 aircraft in 18 months.

we staff at 6.8 crews per aircraft

6.8 x 20 = 136 crews to be hired or 272 total new hire Pilots.

Hey I like working here....Its a great company.

Your just one of the A$$holes here who complains about everything and thats why you defend this guy....we don't need any more like you.
You are the tool that said he wasn't qualified based on his "profile".

Dave farts and you giggle.

We need less of those types here too.

Latest resources

Back