• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody hear anything back from the RSVP in MCO next week yet?

I haven't heard anything either. I talked to my contact today, and he talked to several of his buddies and none of their invites have heard anything either. Don't feel singled out, I don't know of anybody that's gotten one yet.

I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not. Keep those fingers crossed.

Just got Mine just after midnight. Goodluck to all

When did you send it in? I sent mine yesterday. Don't figure I'll hear anything until late today or maybe even tomorrow, if ever.

Cpt Splash,

Was your confirmation for Monday or another day of the week? Can't figure out if they're going alphabetical or by day of event on sending confirmations out. Maybe they're done all together. Thanks for your post.

jhwk

Just making sure I didn't screw up anything. I was expecting to see some type of confirmation.

Well it's time to head out on the lake and quit checking my email for a little while.

Hopefully I'll get the word for Friday. Anyone who got the invite know if ts suits or business casual like the last open house they had back in 06. Have a 4 day starting on Monday and trying to figure out if I have to pack he suit or just bring a shirt. Thanks.

Hopefully I'll get the word for Friday. Anyone who got the invite know if ts suits or business casual like the last open house they had back in 06. Have a 4 day starting on Monday and trying to figure out if I have to pack he suit or just bring a shirt. Thanks.

It's business casual attire. I think they are sending invitations based on when the request was. So it looks like the Monday and Tuesday requests are being sent out now, with the rest of the week to follow. I have a friend that requested Thursday, RSVP'd within an hour of the JetBlue pilots receiving the invitation, and is well qualified.

Anyone get an email for later in the week like Thursday or Friday?

Latest resources

Back