• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's business casual attire. I think they are sending invitations based on when the request was. So it looks like the Monday and Tuesday requests are being sent out now, with the rest of the week to follow. I have a friend that requested Thursday, RSVP'd within an hour of the JetBlue pilots receiving the invitation, and is well qualified.

Anyone get an email for later in the week like Thursday or Friday?

I RSVP'd for Thursday and I haven't heard anything yet.

I RSVP'd for Tuesday. Still haven't heard anything yet. Anyone with a Tuesday RSVP get a response yet?

Dugan......on a more important note.......Is that Westbrook on your bed........I didn't know a man could look so good with the girdle and thigh pads off......I'm switchin teams......or something......

Dugan......on a more important note.......Is that Westbrook on your bed........I didn't know a man could look so good with the girdle and thigh pads off......I'm switchin teams......or something......

yeah man that's westbrook allright, i just threw a wig on him and stopped letting him go in the tanning bed and viola, there ya have it!

Hey everyone! So I'm guessing that the Pilot recruitment folks are done sending invites now that it's Friday night/Saturday early AM and the career fair is starting Monday? Or will people continue to receive invites through the weekend and next week?

Been checking email after every leg today LOL!

The First Officer position has been open for one week and we have over 1,800 applicants. In addition, we have had an overwhelming response to our Pilot Career Fair in OSC next week.

We are filtering the RSVPs to ensure candidates meet our qualifications and confirming their reservations.

In the spirit of providing our Candidates and Recruiters a meaningful visit, we have limited the number of attendees for each session. Attendees will be required to bring their confirmation message as a ticket for entry. Please do not encourage candidates to visit us without a confirmation as they will be turned away.

For those that we are unable to accommodate next week, there will be future events. Also, it is important to remember that Candidates are not required to attend the Pilot Career Fair to be considered for an interview.

The above was a cut-n-paste, not my words. Just trying to keep the flow of important info out to the guys that need it.

Latest resources

Back