When can AirTran dump ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beavis this thread said dump.....hu hu hu

The jokes should be your flight attendant is so fat instead of your momma is so fat. Thinking about "the dozens" makes me think of my upbringing in the ghetto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dozens

I included the link for anyone who didn't have the advantage of a ghetto upbringing and thus wouldn't be familiar with the dozens.

Last edited:
Chad Korb (sp?) is a write in candidate for ATL Dom rep, FAT senior CP, good dude?

He's suing his former union. I think that says all any union member should need to know about him.

He's suing his former union. I think that says all any union member should need to know about him.

Really???? That simply means he would sue SWAPA too if he didn't agree with them. I'll go out on a limb here, but I'm guessing it was over some issue that the majority had voted on and he didn't like it. It usually is with those kind of people.

Really???? That simply means he would sue SWAPA too if he didn't agree with them. I'll go out on a limb here, but I'm guessing it was over some issue that the majority had voted on and he didn't like it. It usually is with those kind of people.

My guess is it's about what 8 people voted on and never included the "majority."
I would consider the lawsuit more about suing 7 individuals rather than suing the union.

What that, he sticks up for what he believes in .

Might be nice to have someone that does not roll over .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back