Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Newman,

I am also ORD based, look me up I am #12418
please share your real identity with me so I can laugh at you in the crew lounge when I see you

Newman,

I am also ORD based, look me up I am #12418
please share your real identity with me so I can laugh at you in the crew lounge when I see you

You know good and well he doesn't have the sand to claim his identity here or in the crew room. I applaud the fact that you stand behind what you type here.

coup d'état

The OC couldn't have asked for a better gift than the coup d'état presently underway within SAPA. Even if Mark is overthrown in this insurrection, the pilots at large have gotten the message.

Who would have ever guessed that SAPA would self-destruct in such a glorious manner!

"major airilne": So what do you do when your not flying?

Newman: Well, I like to troll the internet flight forums and flame as many union posts as possible. I like this because it affords me the anonymity to talk as much crap as possible about the sacrifices of the profession and the professionals in it. On the surface this might seem self deprecating but we as pilots kinda suck anyway.Usually i don't like to hang out with friends, i mean with the advent of X box live and the headset for halo there really is no need, I never have to leave my apartment!

Last edited:
Question: What is the difference between SAPA and ALPA?

Answer: SAPA's services are free,

1. What services? Do they have Financial Analysts? Do they provide legal protections? Do they have an aeromedical board? Do they lobby on our behalf in DC? Do they back a legally binding contract? Do they negotiate with our own management in SGU on our behalf? NOOOOPPPPE. That is the reason this thread got started. SAPA corruption exposed.

2. Define "free?" Free to me isn't having no increase in pay or COLA. To me that is actually costing me a lot more than 2% over the next few years of our "pay package."

ALPA screws you out of 2% every month and still doesn't do anything about it. look at ASA. Five years and counting. Tick Tick Tick.

ASA has taken a while in getting a new agreement that is for sure, but they are following the avenues available to them and negotiating in the worst possible time in our industry's history. Bottom line is that they will have a new contract and it will be a vast improvement over their old one.

We pilots have been exposed for what we really are. Glorified button pushers and we simply do not command the pay recieved in the past.

I do not share in the self deprecation of my chosen profession, but you are entitled to your opinion. I on the other hand believe that professional pilots are highly skilled and utilize excellent judgement on a daily basis to provide the safest form of transportation in the world.

BTW ALPA blowhards talk about how the union can get your job back. DD got a much sweeter deal with his wrongful termination lawsuit. He will make millions and not have to go back to flying the line. That is a much better reward than getting your job back only to waste 2% of your check every month to a corrupt organization.

I believe I asked you to pick up the phone and call DD in a previous thread and see if he would have rather avoided the entire mess, or gotten his settlement and lost his job. It doesn't seem like you did that because you continue to say he got a better deal getting fired. I guess that goes back to self respect and the fact that you can't quite understand someone championing principal over money.

Just because someone is an old fart doesn't mean they are worth listening to! Weeded out? HA! not hardly. I know how to play the game and tell interviewers what they want to hear. In fact I have an interview coming up at a major airline that does not require turbine PIC time. I will not say where so people do not try and sabotage me simply because of my anti-union beliefs. Trust me, the game is easy to play. You simply tell the interviewers what they want to hear.
Wellll,
Neowoman, your INTERVIEW at a major airline, yeah great, the sooner you get the fukk away from SKYW the better. Unless you are going to virgin, or JB you are gonna be union. Hows the 2% gonna sit with you? You are a pathetic POS and I hope you spew your shiit prior to your sim ride, then the union examiner will see your true colors, making his job of failing a "button pusher" that much easier. You are everything that is wrong with this profession, why don't you steal more chains than you can swim with?
I keep flashing back to a recent Soprano's episode where AJ was sitting on the diving board with a cinder block tied to his leg contemplating a quick jump and swim with the plastic bag over his head. I visualize that scenario for you. I wish all the worst that this industry has to offer for you a quick failure of the sim portion and quiet termination and back to blowing dogs for a living!
Die a long and painfull death!
PBR

Last edited:
I also want to know who Newman is? I have buddies at SkyWest and they are itching to find out who the company tool is.

Is DD the guy that sued Skywest when he called in fatigue? Anyone know where i can find out the details of the settlement.

Latest resources

Back