• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what the hell "sapa"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I voted Mark in as SAPA president, not as a contributor to its demise.
This is such an interesting remark. Think about it. SAPA worked in the past when either pro managment guys or guys easily turned by management got elected.

Over the years there has been an erosion of QOL and fewer managment lap dogs have gotten elected. Then finally you get a few guys like Mark & Griggs who won't let management turn them (and aren't the selfish opportunists like the Daves). And low and behold, SAPA self-destructs!!!

It's really not an indictment of Mark, it's an indictment of the SAPA institution itself. I mean if a organization self-distructs simply because a few guys with differing views get elected BY THE MAJORITY, what does that say about the organization?

newman...you are a tool. if you hate unions so f**ing much why are you interviewing with a union carrier? is because they get paid more and have more days off? i wonder how in the he!! that came to be

In fact I have an interview coming up at a major airline that does not require turbine PIC time. I will not say where so people do not try and sabotage me simply because of my anti-union beliefs.

Is this so called Major a union airline?

This is such an interesting remark. Think about it. SAPA worked in the past when either pro managment guys or guys easily turned by management got elected.

The real question is worked for them OR worked with them.

are there any major airlines that are not union? with the exception of overseas airlines i cant think of any. where are you newman....why are you interviewing with a union carrier. i trust that you will divulge that you have no intention of joining the union when hired. anything else would be dishonest, yes?

where are you newman??? simple question...why are you interviewing with a union carrier? are you going to divulge your hatred of unions in the interview?

SAPA guys accused of ulterior motives, OC guys accused of the same.

Pot, I'd like to introduce Kettle.

MN is supposed to be the president of SAPA, not a Trojan Horse sent in to undermine and eventually undo it. Copy of a portion of statements from his testimony in federal court;

CROSS EXAMINATION (of MN)

BY MR. SPAGAT:

Q. Good afternoon, Mr. N.
A. Good Afternoon
Q. You are an ALPA supporter; is that correct?
A. That's correct.
Q. And you were when you ran for president of SAPA?
A. That's correct.
Q. And you were elected president of SAPA, it being known
that you were an ALPA supporter?
A. That was not public.
Q. It's known now; isn't that true?
A. It is now, yes, sir.

what does the fact the MN is a alpa supporter have anything to do with anything. he came in and wanted to work within the system to help make skywest better for pilots. there are a number of reps that support alpa. are you saying that you cant be in sapa if you support alpa? seems rather strange. also seems strange that his whole testimony was not published. what about MEs testimoney that he not qualified to be in sapa, why didnt anyone publish that.

Latest resources

Back