• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what the hell "sapa"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guessed I've been duped then. I voted Mark in as SAPA president, not as a contributor to its demise.

You seem confused?! MN has nothing to do with its demise...you might want to give that credit to the other members who have been representing management, instead of the pilots here that elected them. You still haven't been able to figure that out????

Is DD the guy that sued Skywest when he called in fatigue? Anyone know where i can find out the details of the settlement.
There has been no "settlement." DD decorated some room close the the SLC Chief Pilot's office with some F$%& TF graffiti. TF was the Chief Pilot in SLC at the time. DD wouldn't fess up to it and took the Donald Trump trip. He's out on the back nine right now with O.J. O.J.'s looking for the real killer and DD is looking for who really wrote that stuff on the wall. There hasn't been a "settlement." DD presented his case a long time ago to a judge or somebody and is waiting to hear. Don't hold your breath waiting for DD getting his job back or a big chunk of change.

Let Newman go to CAL (carrier which does not require PIC time) and he can find a bunch of SCABS to hang out with on his days off. I hope he gets the job, and I have a few buds at CAL that I'm sure would love to talk to him once/if he gets there.

Mookie

Button pushers?

We pilots have been exposed for what we really are. Glorified button pushers and we simply do not command the pay recieved in the past.

If you really think that's all you are, then you do not deserve to be a professional pilot. You clearly do not understand the responsibility that comes with your job description. Being an airline pilot means making hundreds of decisions on a daily basis. Some decisions are easy. The day will come when you have to make a quick, tough decision, after the shhitt has hit the fan, and you won't be able to handle it because all you are is a button pusher. I would never put my family on your airplane. You do not deserve your button pusher job. You do not even deserve your pilot certificate. You are a shame to the entire profession.

Wake Up

I guessed I've been duped then. I voted Mark in as SAPA president, not as a contributor to its demise.

The only duping going on has been done by the two past Sapa presidents Dave L. and Dave A. Pay package, PBS, forced flying still going on with the 700/900, cancellation pay (57 only then no more). Talk about bending over and being duped.
The rest of the blowhards that come out of the cracks when things don't go their way. (see sapa management lapdogs)
We see what they post and how eloquently they talk about Mark N. They are just jealous because they don't have the stones that Mark has had in his short career as President. Cry us a river about sapa going away. We never even knew they were here, get real.

CoAlpha,

Is it true that a sloth only leaves the tree once a year in order to eliminate its own biological waste? Tell me, how does a sloth cope with such minimal metabolic energy?

I am curious.

I wish all the worst that this industry has to offer for you a quick failure of the sim portion and quiet termination and back to blowing dogs for a living!

PBR

There you go again.
You have some oral fixation with male body parts?

You know good and well he doesn't have the sand to claim his identity here or in the crew room. I applaud the fact that you stand behind what you type here.
He's not in ORD, he's in SGU. If I'm wrong I hope he does get hired elsewhere. And if it's an ALPA carrier he will proudly stand up and pledge his everlasting allegiance to the union. He will also immediately begin spewing bilk about how regionals are ruining the proffession. Please newman identify yourself on your way out the door..

There you go again.
You have some oral fixation with male body parts?
That was neowoman's prior job, I thought you knew that.
PBR

Latest resources

Back