• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you think will happen to ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even if we get 100% "scope" it's only as good as the paper its written on.... Not worth it

You are right. How do you scope flying that you don't own in the first place? About all you can do is scope ASA's DAL assigned flying to prevent a Freedom or GoJets type startup. On the other hand, with ASA's current contract, there is no need for a nonunion startup.

I agree that this needs to get done, but the 2 million dollars they offered was a slap in the face to every pilot here at ASA. It should p!ss you off at how little they value us. Just imagine what would happen around here is we all stopped doing more than our job...(which I don't do anymore). It is irritating that they keep trying to pin this on the pilot group...when in fact if mgmnt would just get this done the company would be saving a TON of money in lawyer fee's alone! Oh Well! Screw Em!:uzi:

You are right. How do you scope flying that you don't own in the first place? About all you can do is scope ASA's DAL assigned flying to prevent a Freedom or GoJets type startup. On the other hand, with ASA's current contract, there is no need for a nonunion startup.

The scope we are seeking isn't with Delta. It's within SkyWest Inc. in order to keep SkyWest from transferring ASA assetts to SkyWest and hiring off the street to fill the void. We are looking to make SkyWest accountable for ALL of their imployees- for both airlines to prevent our replacement.

When are you going to wake up? Your not going to get scope. Retro, forget about it. You won't be around in five years. Face the fact folks. Hell, ALPO doesn't even give a $hit about you. You have dicked the dog to long. Let me be the first to say it, bye bye.

MELIT...

Deleted............You are not worth it.

Last edited:
When are you idiots going to get it????!!!

Scope will do us no good.

Onelist is the solution.

ONE LIST -has to start within the pilot group...go get a post office box, and 1600 letters for people to read and sign

ONE LIST=DOH

ONE LIST -has to start within the pilot group...go get a post office box, and 1600 letters for people to read and sign

ONE LIST=DOH

I AGREE. The best thing for the ASA pilot group would be to drop the retro demands to something attainable (not 100%), stay with the current SKYW rates, and demand one list based on DOH. The scope issues will go away.

Latest resources

Back