• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What a NO vote means.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spent a lot of time with SKYW pilots w/ organizing the past few week in Atlanta, and Chicago. My encounters were stellar. I agree with all of you that have been on the front line that it will be close, but you gave it your all, and you know it was the right thing to try. Tuesday is going to be a great day for you guys. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

If RM of th ORD OC reads this, I saved the last Donut for you

I think Chicago will have the highest percentage voting for it. I think the events also are filled mostly with guys who are already for it. I'd bet that a large percentage won't vote at all, mostly out of apathy.

I certainly agree, we had a lot of people that were already PRO, but also we had a chance to speak with many that were just going by in passing to see who was in the room, and talk to myself from ASA, OUR fellow ORD pilots, and the United MEC guys. I do feel that a rumored ANTI domicile turned out surprisingly well. Like I told many of the fence sitters who stayed in their mind-set. At least vote, because it is your right. Ofcourse I want a YES vote for ALL OF US. But at least vote, because that Apathy is a vicious poison.

I certainly agree, we had a lot of people that were already PRO, but also we had a chance to speak with many that were just going by in passing to see who was in the room, and talk to myself from ASA, OUR fellow ORD pilots, and the United MEC guys.

On a side note, I noticed that a lot of Skywest pilots were very receptive when the FedEx and UAL pilots were there to answer their questions and concerns.

If you are on the fence but leaning pro ALPA, NOW is the time to pick up the phone and vote because it may be a LONG time before you get another opportunity.

Latest resources

Back