• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

well that was quick.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do so enjoy engaging my union brethren in these intellectual and civilized discussions. The mutual respect of professionals warms the cockles of my heart.
I have no problem with "intellectual and civilized" discussions.

I do have a problem with pilots who don't respect the profession. I also have a problem with pilots who remain on property after a furlough who make light of those on the street, which you have done. You further claim to know what it feels like, as you have been laid off 11 times (somehow I doubt this number). Until you've been in THIS job market, you don't have the slightest clue. You also incessantly complain about the union, yet have you done anything other than post uninformed drivel on this message board? Have you called / emailed / carrier pigeoned Luthi to tell him you think he's full of crap? Have you resigned your NJASAP membership in protest of the direction the union is going? They're all options.....

If you leave, I wish you well. Sadly, our pilot group will be better off without you.

Don't feel bad that we picked you out, G. It (stooges posting as pilots) has been done before and it'll happen again, but coming on even stronger than those like you in the past kind of made you stick out like a sore thumb. Next time, a little more discretion, and you'll keep up the charade longer.

Don't feel bad that we picked you out, G. It (stooges posting as pilots) has been done before and it'll happen again, but coming on even stronger than those like you in the past kind of made you stick out like a sore thumb. Next time, a little more discretion, and you'll keep up the charade longer.

Only someone from the union echo chamber would think I am a stooge. Wolfpackpilot and gutshotdraw know who I am, by the way. On a lighter note, the reason I have so much time to post is that I am recovering from an illness.

On to phase 2 I see, claiming support from others (usually in the form of saying you get many PM's agreeing with you), and toning down in the posting just a bit to get others to trust you again after you've been figured out.

Seen it before, G. All too predictable.

Only someone from the union echo chamber would think I am a stooge. Wolfpackpilot and gutshotdraw know who I am, by the way. On a lighter note, the reason I have so much time to post is that I am recovering from an illness.
Rectocranial inversion?

On a lighter note, the reason I have so much time to post is that I am recovering from an illness.

I wish you a speedy recovery, G4. And I'm glad you will have your flying job to return to after your recovery is complete.

FMLA doesn't guarantee that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back