• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

well that was quick.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it when someone is happy with their job, they must be a stooge or a managment plant?

I wish you a speedy recovery, G4. And I'm glad you will have your flying job to return to after your recovery is complete.

FMLA doesn't guarantee that.

Thanks for the good wishes. I gotta ask a dumb question, what is FMLA? I am not good with acronyms, among other things. :)

Why is it when someone is happy with their job, they must be a stooge or a managment plant?

To be fair to my detractors, I tend to only come out when a hot button Union issue is on tap, because I don't like the union philosophy, as you might have noticed. So it appears like I am a hired gun, one using blanks, of course. Cheers!

Being happy with a job is one thing, I think we can all agree on that. What tipped G4's hand was his nonchalant reaction to the idea of losing a job because someone came in and offered to work for less. Saying "Oh well" isn't the response of someone who does this for a living. Unfortunately for G, he bit off too much in his attempts to be argumentative against those he considers union supporters and ventured into the just plain ridiculous. Only stooges like B19 and FamilyGuy do stuff like that.

Being happy with a job is one thing, I think we can all agree on that. What tipped G4's hand was his nonchalant reaction to the idea of losing a job because someone came in and offered to work for less. Saying "Oh well" isn't the response of someone who does this for a living. Unfortunately for G, he bit off too much in his attempts to be argumentative against those he considers union supporters and ventured into the just plain ridiculous. Only stooges like B19 and FamilyGuy do stuff like that.

You are wrong, as usual. I only have said what any free marketeer would say, from Adam Smith to Hayek to Friedman to Stephen Moore to Ronald Reagan. I would absolutely HATE to lose this job. It would devastate my family financially. But the job doesn't belong to me, so I do my best to perform in such a way that NJA doesn't feel the need to replace me. So far so good.

Latest resources

Back