• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

well that was quick.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That little gem of a NJ crooked management team is killing the company isn't it?

There. Fixed it for ya!

I personally don't want to engage in any form of busting. I want to see NJA thrive and not just survive. It has the potential to be a great job. The problem is two fold, the current managment team does not see the pilot group as allies but as enemies. Management is sticking to the tried and failed concept of lead by decree and intimidation not by respect. They see the union and our contract as an obstacle. The other problem is we are in a failing economy and sales are not there. Now if management communicated this to the pilot group and viewed the union as a partner to service our clients and work together through these difficult times things would be much better. The problem is they are choosing the failed idea of attacking our contract. It really does not matter if sales or flying are down, the pilot group are the frontline service providers who operate in a demanding environment and we do beyond an excellent job doing it! If they need to furlough more than do it, concessions never save jobs. I for one am tired of working in an adversarial enviroment where everything is about reprisals. It takes away from our ability to safely operate. This management team needs to start doing just that, manage this company and enable us to continue to provide the excellent service we pilots do to the people who can afford it!

Too funny.... Do you really believe this?

The contract is an obstacle. Try and get rid of your cell phone early and see what the penalty is so you can save a few bucks on your bill. Think that's aggravating? Try doing that with a union contract that is way overpriced.

Let's see, we had FamilyGuy for the '05 contract who managed to go away after it was signed. Then we had B19 for the FLOPS battle who has gone away after their contract was signed.

Now that management wants to open up Section 6 next year, ALL OF THE SUDDEN G4 comes out of the woodwork.

Yeah... No ulterior motives. We are smarter than that. Please don't insult our intelligence. This is an OLD union busting tactic that we don't fall for.

Yep. Nice sleuth work fisch. Notice how G4 canvases every thread and never fails to get the anti-union dig in...even going so far to answer every post darn near! Just like our aforementioned buddies from days gone past.

I do encourage it though. Keeps our debating skills sharp!

I hadn't heard that because I don't have access to the big boy board. Good for them though, hopefully they found good work.

One of our ( now former ) HUGE moneybag clients that got tired of being told NO and bought their own G-550. The rest of the family will be departing the pattern as well when their contracts expire ( so I'm told ).

And it wasn't on the " big boy board." NJI types don't post there. Small wonder.

Yep. Nice sleuth work fisch. Notice how G4 canvases every thread and never fails to get the anti-union dig in...even going so far to answer every post darn near! Just like our aforementioned buddies from days gone past.

I do encourage it though. Keeps our debating skills sharp!

Eyer or Noe. Even if he isn't one of those two, they can put it in their file that Sir Opecjet says to kiss his foot. Butt snorkleing morons.... (ask your Navy buds what that is if you don't know. I don't want to be accused of throwing innuendo around again).

Too funny.... Do you really believe this?

The contract is an obstacle. Try and get rid of your cell phone early and see what the penalty is so you can save a few bucks on your bill. Think that's aggravating? Try doing that with a union contract that is way overpriced.

Sorry B19 I'm not taking the bait! I posted truth and if a management troll like yourself can't handle it tough. We're in a weak economy with a model that has run it's course. If NJA needs to furlough then furlough! They don't need to keep threatening and picking a fight. The Globals are a carrot and I truly believe that there is no one in management with the ability to right this ship.The attacks on the union and the pilot group prove this. I want you to give me solid evidence instead of innuendo as to how the contract is harming the company. Is it the 401k match? Okay let's negotiate a deal then. Is it healthcare? Another easy negotiation. Is it pay? There's another. What is it exactly? Oh I know your answer, SCOPE. Sorry that, BS isn't going to fly. You people simply want to downsize and outsource. Guess what you might as well close the doors because customers want to ride in their own aircraft with gold ties not mom and pop charter. Nice try though. Try actually running the company. How about retooling operations and making it efficient. Yeah that would be a good start. That won't happen though because we have to make this a battle to cover your own incompetence as a manager.

Last edited:
I love the job, dislike the union. Planning to stay, but the job was better before the union sucked us in.

"THE UNION" got you your 7 and 7 schedule, holiday pay, OT, protected your zero premium health care and 401k contributions.

Why are guys arguing with this troll? You feed a troll and he just keeps coming back. He can't scare up a set of cojones to post using his real name - therefore to me - his posted opinion is absolutely worthless. Treat it as such, ignore his ignorant ass and he'll go away.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back