• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

well that was quick.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree. With 30,000 suicides/year and many more attempts in the USA, that type of insensitivity is not humorous in the least.

It wasn't meant to be humorous. It was in reference to just another one of B19's lies.

Besides, there is no need to get pious and sanctimonious. As if you are perfect and have never been perceived as being insensitive by anyone. :rolleyes:

Besides, there is no need to get pious and sanctimonious. As if you are perfect and have never been perceived as being insensitive by anyone. :rolleyes:

I lost a son to suicide 5 years ago, so yes, I will be very sensitive when it comes to this topic, jerk.

I lost a son to suicide 5 years ago, so yes, I will be very sensitive when it comes to this topic,......

Sorry about your loss.

It wasn't meant to be humorous. It was in reference to just another one of B19's lies.

B19 lies? You mean, he disagrees with you, don't you? Please leave this board, you are not fit to converse here.

B19 lies? You mean, he disagrees with you, don't you? Please leave this board, you are not fit to converse here.

hmmm, you seem to be answering for and defending B19 a lot in the last few posts..................

Why Hello there B19!

aka Bob "See you on the line" Tyler.....lowlife scab.

BTW; "not fit to converse here"????
:laugh:
Whatever, mental weakling.

Last edited:
FWIW, of you do a search through my post, I managed to catch and call out B19 in several lies. Of course he didn't answer them, brushing them off in the hopes no one would notice.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back