• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know what the guy's quals were, but would guess he had some experience to be hired early (or knew someone:0)

I was hired by VA. Start training in Dec. Capt Pay 95hr 70hour guarantee. Looks like it's going to be a fun place to work unlike where I have been for the last 20 years.

I was hired by VA. Start training in Dec. Capt Pay 95hr 70hour guarantee. Looks like it's going to be a fun place to work unlike where I have been for the last 20 years.

Ahhhhh yes and the further erosion of our pay and benefits continues.

I assume that you are leaving UAL or USAir. With 20 years you should be able to hold the 400 or 777 captain at UA, VA must be one hell of a place. If your leaving the latter then I'd be curious how it plays out for you, good luck (sincerely).

I assume that you are leaving UAL or USAir. With 20 years you should be able to hold the 400 or 777 captain at UA, VA must be one hell of a place. If your leaving the latter then I'd be curious how it plays out for you, good luck (sincerely).

says he's an A320 FO now, so I'm assuming it wasn't UAL.

Latest resources

Back