• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, you have to wait and see the fare structure. The cost of the pilot is virtually nothing on the ticket.

The cost of the pilot is virtually nothing on the ticket.

Balderdash! We all know the reason this industry is in turmoil is that pilots are way over paid! :rolleyes:

Man, $95/hr. even at 80 hours is a couple grand a month shy for me. Oh well... TC

I haven't heard they started hiring the lower time, no pic in type guy's yet but maybe they have. I have a feeling the flood gates are about to open at that place. I know we have a lot of guy's waiting for the call here.

Flood gates? Who is gonna want to fly the left seat of a 320 for $95hr????? I thought rates here at NWA were the worst ,but $95hr 320CA is shameful. Blanket party for anyone taking that crap...

Why ? so i can be sloted into the sen list with 3 yr AWA F/O and never upgrade .I would rather leave and work for Branson then remain at UAir

Why ? so i can be sloted into the sen list with 3 yr AWA F/O and never upgrade .I would rather leave and work for Branson then remain at UAir

Emotional decision and all yours to make. Branson is a kok sucker. U think he pays his Virgin Atlantic Captains $95. He can stick it up his rear end!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back