• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check out what UAir pays its 25 yr Airbus Capts and its 20 yr F/O at Airlinepilotcentral.com.125/85hr

I know. Still at first year pay, USAir pays a bit over 20% for the same job. Plus your rates are being renegotiated. Screw VA and screw Branson. If he wants to set up shop here and tap our markets, I say "PAY UP!!"

Bobby got fired, but the Canuk gals that replaced him are biatches. It is online and timed/logged now. We are repeating the entire course. 10 MFTDs and 7 sims, then the PC, then the ckairman training. In all over a month of hotel living. The great thing about MIA is it is so close to the USA you can drive there from here:)

Pretty balmy here at 25.808451N/80.267979W

Getting caught up on flight control laws and saying "Clear ECAM" a lot.

Wow, you're in bloody India?

I know. Still at first year pay, USAir pays a bit over 20% for the same job. Plus your rates are being renegotiated. Screw VA and screw Branson. If he wants to set up shop here and tap our markets, I say "PAY UP!!"

yeah, if he leaves USAir (which I'm sure will merge by the list fairly at some point).. he's going to sorely miss that union work contract, and real pay raises when the industry gets back on it's feet...

good luck speedbird.. hope you don't regret it.

Hey Speedbird, what is it like to come on this board and have these wannanbes to try to tell you what to do with your career? I have been there and am gone and will not look back. 20 years of lies and deceit by management and ALPA and more to come. Good luck in your future sir and do not listen to these fools.

Balderdash! We all know the reason this industry is in turmoil is that pilots are way over paid! :rolleyes:
The monthly fuel bill is more than every pilots yearly salary combined.

The monthly fuel bill is more than every pilots yearly salary combined.

oh, I know, that was tongue in cheek.. In the end, you can't cut the price of fuel (it's out of your hands), but you can squeeze the pilot for more profits and thats how management thinks.

I dont know why the bad rant about VA, skybus plans to pay off street captains in their airbus 65 bucks an hour. Dont know if anyone else has heard about them, but they are a start up outta columbus. I heard they plan to pay Fo's around 27 bucks an hour. This coming from their future asst. chief pilot.

I dont know why the bad rant about VA, skybus plans to pay off street captains in their airbus 65 bucks an hour. Dont know if anyone else has heard about them, but they are a start up outta columbus. I heard they plan to pay Fo's around 27 bucks an hour. This coming from their future asst. chief pilot.

getatta here? REALLY?

Say it isn't so..

Latest resources

Back