• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Revenue...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm, hello?? Please post where he ever used a horribly derogatory term for a part of the female anatomy? I'll wait........................................................................

I was referring more to the "Jr. High locker room mentality" than anything else.

There have been a couple warnings given only to draw attention to the whole bunch of not insulting each other or using creative profanity. Thank you

Don't any of you have ANYTHING better to do? Wow.

Nice post Busdriver
However I see many simularities between what you see at VX and what we have here at JB. If you say you are starting to see people changing their mind about a union drive, that means you are 10 years from it. We saw all those things here. The growing disatisfaction, the need for improvements and we all thought we were a year away. Well the companies are too smart for that. The actual vote swings on so few votes that the company will hire and only need a couple hundred "open minded" voters to defeat the drive. In VX's case even fewer.
Don't believe you are as close as you would like. Best of luck to you!

Red goes to black? 4 years and counting...still waiting. How long will investors shovel money down the rathole?

Keep in mind the M/B provision stipulates a fair integration and suggests a 50% staple.

I've seen you post this a few times, and I'm not sure where you're getting it from. M/B does not suggest a 50% staple at all. In fact, it doesn't suggest any sort of integration methodology. All it does is lay out a process that must be followed.

Latest resources

Back