• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA wants $'s for marksman........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never said he didn't follow SOP's. But I'm glad that your being honest with us and would let your entire livelihood go without the least bit of resistance.

Uniform #9 and furlough #7 buddy...... Imagine sleeping on your arm for about a year straight and how numb it would be at that point..... that's about how numb I would be if I was fired or furloughed or my company goes bankrupt again..... ENTIRE LIVELIHOOD? wow.. please tell me you're joking.... after all this bullsh!t you haven't invested in anything else? Ha... you're in for a rude awakening my clueless friend.

This guy has not done anything else for the last 24 years, but be a captain at a major and at one point he was at the top of the heap in pay. Parity +1 right boys and girls....mmmm... 99 wasn't it? And at 55 the guy can't support himself for more than 6 months? AAAHHHH..... And you're probably one of the guys that probably thinks we should all pitch in and "rescue" these idiots that bought bigger houses than they could afford and are getting thrown out in the street...... why not.... fu(k what the junior guy want or needs right?

Do the right thing USAPA and get a furlough fund set up for the guys/gals that are getting screwed out of seniority and let this parasite get what he deserves. Done...........................

You refuse to represent us, then you demand we pay dues?

It's much worse than that. They demand submission. They demand we allow them to staple us. They demand respect all the while they spit on us and withhold no effort to personally bankrupt innocent West Pilots. They demand our money, or, under the totally unintended use of RLA, They'll demand the company fire all of us.

The reality is they're a bunch of cry baby, whining little bitches that have been stomped on their entire careers. They never put up a fight because they're all cowards.

Bradford, Cleary and King are the scum of the Earth and the biggest cowards of them all.

They've become an institutionalized bully. And just like the bully kid on the playground, the best defense is the hardest punch to the nose you can muster because at the heart of every bully is simply a quivery lipped coward.

FUSAPA, the battle in Federal Court is rapidly approaching.

Last edited:
Turtle......plz refresh my memory.

I don't recall this excuse for a union ever helping a westie.

Details please.

Capt.

I doubt that a west pilot would accept that USAPA had done anything for them.. even if they were given a Capt A330 with weekends off.

Alas, perhaps if it was your child who was in need you would remember.

Uniform #9 and furlough #7 buddy...... Imagine sleeping on your arm for about a year straight and how numb it would be at that point..... that's about how numb I would be if I was fired or furloughed or my company goes bankrupt again..... ENTIRE LIVELIHOOD? wow.. please tell me you're joking.... after all this bullsh!t you haven't invested in anything else? Ha... you're in for a rude awakening my clueless friend. This guy has not done anything else for the last 24 years, but be a captain at a major and at one point he was at the top of the heap in pay. Parity +1 right boys and girls....mmmm... 99 wasn't it? And at 55 the guy can't support himself for more than 6 months?AAAHHHH..... And you're probably one of the guys that probably thinks we should all pitch in and "rescue" these idiots that bought bigger houses than they could afford and are getting thrown out in the street...... why not.... fu(k what the junior guy want or needs right?
Without knowing the guy, I can't make that call. I think the original post was asking for a donation. Simple yes or no would suffice, wouldn't you think?

Turtle......plz refresh my memory.

I don't recall this excuse for a union ever helping a westie.

Details please.

Capt.

Ok.....turtle21 has not answered the question.

Does anybody have any 411 on the info turtle says that the low life union asked for donations to help out a westy prior to the election?

I don't recall and don't believe anyone can recall where the A'wholes requested help for anybody on the west list.

If you have facts and recollections that I missed, please fill us all in.

The one sided association has selective memory and don't believe for one second they have ever asked for a donation or assessment for a westy in need.

Thanks for any info.

Capt.

Without knowing the guy, I can't make that call. I think the original post was asking for a donation. Simple yes or no would suffice, wouldn't you think?

who gives a sh!t if you know the guy or not? He fu(ked up.... plain and simple.... and no I don't think ANYONE should donate to this irresponsible, negligent dou che....

Net

I doubt that a west pilot would accept that USAPA had done anything for them.. even if they were given a Capt A330 with weekends off.
As long as AL-SAPA is trying to steal our seniority it doesn't matter what else they may do for us. 161 AWA pilots are about to be furloughed who wouldn't be if we'd gotten a joint contract last year. I'm sure you understand.

I'm wondering what the over/under line should be for the number of times that dirtbag outfit has to pass the hat for the crisis du jour before it finally folds.

Latest resources

Back