• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey PR.......

OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 days !!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

It'll work out fine in the end!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a wuss......it will all be OK!!!!!!!

We'll be free!!! Free in 15 days!!!!!! Free......to ******************** it up worse than ever before!!!!!!!Goody goody!

Should you win, enjoy your 5 minutes of euphoria. You won't have to wait to long for the broken promises you think you're getting away from. You think ALPA can't do anything? Wait till you see usapa in action.

Woody defending jobs? ha ha ha ha ha, good one.

Last edited:
Good lord, how do the SWA pilots do it?
It helps when almost half of your pilot group doesn't refuse to pay dues. If you think you're going to get aeromedical, insurance, etc from USAPA, you are dreaming. They don't even have enough money to run an election!!! They state on their website that they will need an extra $200 per pilot JUST to run ONE election!?!?!?! Add to that all of the Westies not paying dues and you have one bankrupt union making good on ZERO of their promises. Comparing USAPA to SWAPA, APA, etc. is ignoring reality. Those unions have the support of their pilot groups financially and still pay tons of money to ALPA.

Yeah, another predictable response from an ALPA boy.

Good lord, how do the SWA pilots do it? How does the IPA or APA represent their pilots abroad?

A better question: When will you and the rest of ALPA realize that the fear campaign isn't working?

A vote for ALPA is a vote for more infighting, division, and whipsawing.

You like to talk of USAPA's promises and belittle their importance. I'll tell ya, I'd rather have a promise from USAPA than a long list (14 years' worth) of broken promises from ALPA.

15 days!!!! :)

How does the IPA, SWAPA, NPA and APA represent themselves on CapHill? I bet you've no clue.

How does these groups represent themselves at ICAO?

DOH does not equate to a staple. The only pilots that got stapled were East pilots. 17 years of service and they get stapled behind newhires. Most furloughed pilots should have been back on the property long time ago. Most of them are holding blocks and E 190 captain slots. We are still undermanned. Reserves are all timed out. We are seriously short.

DOH with fences and protections is the only fair way.

AWA pilots do not want to wait their turn. In 10 years, about 75% of the EAST will be gone. So, all you former Mesa pilots at AWA, I know you liked stealing our flying. AWA is a scab infested airline and thats were scabs belong. Its funny that a large number of AWA are MESA and Trans States. Two proud ALPA carriers that love taking away mainline flying.

I say permanent separate lists sine the Nic will never be implemented. Then sell off the unprofitable West. Let them merge with ALOHA so they can save someone else.

Marty

Marty
I'm sure other young pilots have educated you by now- but let me be another.

"regional" pilots haven't stolen ANYTHING. THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT BY MAINLINE PILOTS TRYING TO KEEP THEIR PENSIONS (ie: mid-atlantic) AND KEEP THEIR SALARIES HIGH. Meanwhile you're so fond of saying your 20 years are so sacred- when the only difference between you and a "regional" pilot is that your FOKKER and DC-9 flying were NOT scoped out to a sh!tty regional. Now the average regional career is extended by 5 years or more. You want young guys to be so concerned about your seniority- who among you have looked out for our seniority?

Most AAA pilots had opportunities at Major airlines in their mid-20's w/ 3-4000 hours total. Now most guys are well into their 30's w/ 6-9000 hours, FMS and Glass time/Jet PIC is NOW REQUIRED to get on w/ a major airline.

I'll remind everyone that the only reason the majority of regional pilots are willing to fly for these carriers is b/c they want to get to the majors. You gave away the flying. We didn't take it. You had to agree to let it go (and your own furlough protection along with it) before a regional pilot could have it.

And oh yeah- Seniority does not equal longevity.
You're so fond of saying the Nic award gave a westie 13 years of seniority- but that's a complete misnomer.
You haven't lost anything. You simply didn't gain a seniority buffer that you didn't have before=-b/c of a merger. Don't believe me? Compare the new hires w/ the bottom furloughed pilot at AAA. 10 years separate their hire dates- yet their seniority is virtually equal. DID THE NEW HIRES STEAL SENIORITY FROM THEM?

I think you simply don't understand seniority. If you want to argue for a national list and rail on what seniority means in this country- i'll stand w/ you. Otherwise=- you should know the game by now and too bad you found yourself on the bottom of the list and refused to make a positive change about it (ie: southwest, fedex, ups, airtran, netjets, etc etc etc_)

How does the IPA, SWAPA, NPA and APA represent themselves on CapHill? I bet you've no clue.

Ah, another quiz from the all knowing Rez. Yeah, I know all about CAPA, and it's just one of the options USAPA will have for representation in Washington.

How does these groups represent themselves at ICAO?

"How does these groups....?"

You have Bush write that for ya?

Comparing USAPA to SWAPA, APA, etc. is ignoring reality.

Ahh, but you see, this is what people who support USAPA do best.

ALPA isn't perfect, but it provides much protection, vast resources and the only path towards unity this pilot group has. It's the only viable choice.

USAPA is a seniority grab attempt that will fail...in fact, it's probably going to fail in 2 weeks, but on the outside chance they're voted in, it will fail in the courts.

In the meantime, the only thing those goons can come up with is letters of interest for insurance, an insurance company and a line pilot to replace aeromedical and the list goes on and on. How's the credit line from the bank coming? Still 'shopping' your business around?

You all know that USAPA thinks it will negotiate a joint contract with a 1 man team (a continental guy) with virtually no experience? That will be the second time they get laughed out of headquarters...the first being when then try to present a new list to Doug.

For those of you like BeCareful who don't think it could be any worse than ALPA - you may get to see how painfully wrong you are.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and the collective majority will save these guys from themselves.

Ah, another quiz from the all knowing Rez. Yeah, I know all about CAPA, and it's just one of the options USAPA will have for representation in Washington.

Problem is CAPA is pretty weak... its good they have a presence... however, even if you split it will take time..

"How does these groups....?"

You have Bush write that for ya?

IOW you have no clue...

For those of you like BeCareful who don't think it could be any worse than ALPA - you may get to see how painfully wrong you are.

Just because things are bad... doesn't mean they can't get worse...

Jumping out of the rubber raft cause it says ALPA on the side... into open water with the sharks.... is not a place AAA pilots want to be....

Last edited:
Oooooo....now there's SHARKS, TOO?!?!

Why don't you and PosRate tell eachother bedtime storys and scare the crap out of eachother.

PosRate, if you're so sure USAPA is going to fail, then why don't you stfu?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back