Usapa Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyperboy

Does for anybody know how the vote is going. GO USAPA.....Jettison ALPA!

USAPA has no financial hope of lasting.... voting in USAPA is career suicide.... Parker will steamroll USAPA into BK and reap the winnings of a representative-less pilot group....

really?

Have you seen what ALPA has allowed to happen over here at MESA?......and then on an everyday basis.......

Oh we will grieve like all of the other......Mesa'a blatant disregard for our POS contract! How much can that cost? GO USAPA!

Last edited:
No dog in the fight.

Refused Recall.

GO F!*&%$N USAPA GO!!!

Gotta love it.

Mick.........................................:uzi:

Do you even realize what in the hell you're talking about????
Probably not but I'm glad you are about to educate me here, am I correct?

I believe in unions who are supporting their own members not sell outs such as ALPO... go ahead teach me now...

Btw, has ALPO decided which candidate they'll support this year? Will it be Barrak or Hillary? Last time they chose Kerry and then there was Gore.

Or maybe they'll pick Hu Jintao this year?

Have you seen what ALPA has allowed to happen over here at MESA?......and then on an everyday basis.......

Oh we will grieve like all of the other......Mesa'a blatant disregard for our POS contract! How much can that cost? GO USAPA!

If you think USAPA is so flipping great...then you vote out ALPA at your company. If you don't have any facts about this company, might I suggest staying off the band wagon. Don't be fooled about thinking this is a election has anything to do with ALPA. This is a vote for the sense of emotional entitlement by a group of Easties. :angryfire

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back