USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No Steven, you said so, right here:

Last time I checked, retired guys don't have a vote. However, internet degree retards do!

Bye Bye Steven

Your $6.7 billion loss pal,

degree mill bill/general/737,

If you say so.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

Prove me wrong.

See ya!

Ok Steven, here ya go:

I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.

Why would you vote ALPA off the property if you've been retired since 9/11? Why would you claim to be a j4j captain?

Put that internet degree to work sport. I know its tough for you to think since college wasn't an option for you. ;) :laugh:

your $6.7 billion loss pal,

Ok Steven, here ya go:

Why would you vote ALPA off the property if you've been retired since 9/11? Why would you claim to be a j4j captain?

Put that internet degree to work sport. I know its tough for you to think since college wasn't an option for you. ;) :laugh:

your $6.7 billion loss pal,

If you say so.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

What about those 20 year senority pilots that were not on furlough when the snapshot was taken that would have 2 year AWA pilots above them in senority?

See ya!

The guys with 20 years seniority at USAIR that weren't furloughed when the snapshot was taken were extremly Junior pilots on their old senority list. I should know. One's an old college buddy of mine. 1987 hire date at USAir, never upgraded although he could have held F28 Captain in the early 90's . When all the cuts,furloughs and trips through BK court were done, he was CLT 737 Reserve F/O; 40 from the bottom. That was all that his 20 years at the old USAir could hold, which was the same that a 2 year AWA pilot held at the time the snapshot was taken. When are you guys gonna wake up to the fact that seniority and longevity are two entirely different things ?? My friend had longevity,for sure. 20 years worth. But regrettably the only thing it got him was a reserve F/O seat when all the restructuring was done,which admittadly is better than an outright furlough. But did he have "senority" ??? Not by a long shot.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
The guys with 20 years seniority at USAIR that weren't furloughed when the snapshot was taken were extremly Junior pilots on their old senority list. I should know. One's an old college buddy of mine. 1987 hire date at USAir, never upgraded although he could have held F28 Captain in the early 90's . When all the cuts,furloughs and trips through BK court were done, he was CLT 737 Reserve F/O; 40 from the bottom. That was all that his 20 years at the old USAir could hold, which was the same that a 2 year AWA pilot held at the time the snapshot was taken. When are you guys gonna wake up to the fact that seniority and longevity are two entirely different things ?? My friend had longevity,for sure. 20 years worth. But regrettably the only thing it got him was a reserve F/O seat when all the restructuring was done,which admittadly is better than an outright furlough. But did he have "senority" ??? Not by a long shot.

What are you doing???!!! Facts don't matter to those guys!!! Majority rules right? That's all that matters.

PHX:
Facts don't make a bit of difference. Take Steven for instance. He's been outed. Proved as a fake, and still it doesn't matter. Those scabs are on a self destruct mission. Problem is you guys are along for the ride. You truly have my sympathies when dealing with scum like them!

If you say so.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

No Steven, you said so....
Right here:
I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.
And here:
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.
Get that online degree finished up while you can Steven!

No Steven, you said so....
Right here:

And here:

Get that online degree finished up while you can Steven!

SCAB Steven won't respond now. He's been outed and has nothing to refute his very own posts that identify himself as a J4J Captain and 190 pilot! Pathetic! Nice try, Steven!

SCAB Steven won't respond now. He's been outed and has nothing to refute his very own posts that identify himself as a J4J Captain and 190 pilot! Pathetic! Nice try, Steven!

Funny how I offered full proof of my identity in which you could verify yet you refused it. Wonder if that is because the very proof I offer will prove you wrong and make you out to be a bigger fool than you have already done for yourself. My offer is still on the table. However I doubt you will take advantage of it since proof doesn't seem to work in your favor.

It appears if you've been outed as a liar. Odd isn't it?

See ya!

Not trying to flame, just curious. I HAVE NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT! I think I may have read something like this on this board or another but here it goes: Whats to stop Airways from firing those 1800 pilots if they decide to cut capacity and park 100 or so planes? Aren't they allowed to fire them if they don't pay dues?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back