• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
His name is Steven. He is a J4J captain at PSA. He is also an f/o on the 190 in PHL. Sad to say after 19 years all he can hold is that.

Reference this:

Ha ha! Classic stuff. Looks like both Bdfg1 and MCDU (aka, "Marty") have now been called out for the impostors and losers that they are. Nice try, USCABASSes.

No reason to get your jealous panties in a wad. The day when you can retire from slinging gear and talking on the radio will one day arrive. At that point you'll have plenty of time to attend a genuine institution of higher learning to actually earn your degree. However I'm sorry to inform you, unlike your degree mill degree you got thru the mail, I real institution won't give you credit for "life experience"

Come on I know you can do it....lets here it...

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

I'm sure your thru the mail degree you paid for at least taught you how to count that high. Perhaps not.

See ya!

Hi Steven....
No I'm not jealous of your J4J status and your 190 f/o position. Matter of fact, I'm pretty positive that your airline will self destruct itself with the scabs out east running the airline the way they have.
BTW, your mail order degree doesn't count!;)

Just for you, steven:
I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.

your $6.7 billion loss pal,

You mean those facts that you, "couldn't possibly care less" about? How come your interested now?

See ya!

Because I'm calling your bluff, little man. I don't think you have the balls to give your real name.

Hi Steven....
No I'm not jealous of your J4J status and your 190 f/o position. Matter of fact, I'm pretty positive that your airline will self destruct itself with the scabs out east running the airline the way they have.
BTW, your mail order degree doesn't count!;)

Just for you, steven:

your $6.7 billion loss pal,

If you say so degree mill bill/general/737.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

Waiting for your response pft 128.

See ya!

Just as expected, you sent fake info! I've got the real info from 737, and his info is supported by your post history that you haven't been able to edit to back up your new story. But keep trying to juggle, scab!

Just as expected, you sent fake info! I've got the real info from 737, and his info is supported by your post history that you haven't been able to edit to back up your new story. But keep trying to juggle, scab!

Not suprising that you are unwilling to take the time to verify the information I sent you. Please supply, yet here it is again, some facts to back up your statement. Don't have any? Awww sorry to hear that. Hate to inform you that general/737 is not a source of facts. And I'd love for you to provide the information about me posting on the alpo national board. I know, even with a mere high school education, that you are smart enoug to know how much I hate alpo and never participated on their website. Sorry but again you are mistaken. And please advise how a person over the age of 65 can fly 121? Is it going to take me sending you a copy of my drivers license to prove my age? How about a copy of my FAA lic? Would that suffice? Or are you going to attempt to spin that as well. The offer is on the table.

Now I've provided you with my facts. Prove me wrong.

See ya!

If you say so degree mill bill/general/737.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

No Steven, you said so, right here:

I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.
Last time I checked, retired guys don't have a vote. However, internet degree retards do!
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.
Bye Bye Steven
Your $6.7 billion loss pal,

737 already proved you wrong, Steven. Sorry, but I'm bored with you now. No time for impostors.

See ya!

737 already proved you wrong, Steven. Sorry, but I'm bored with you now. No time for impostors.

See ya!

Aww there it is again. Unwilling to use factual information to make a claim. How unlikely of you. Thanks for pointing out your character to everyone.

See ya!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back