• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spin class is now in session. Sorry pft 128 you automatically fail this class.

See ya!

Keep trying to juggle, little man.

You generously offer fences to protect the upgrades that this economy have stopped.

And Nic is unfair because you say it is?

Odd I thought fences were generously offered from the start.

And Nic is far because you say it is?

See ya!

Who taught you the difference? You have three options to choose from:

1) alpo
2) scabs at your airline
3) pft school

Please mail your ansewr to:

ALPO
P.O. Box WE NEED DUES BADLY!
Herndon, VA

See ya!

Hi Steven:
Just wondering when you'll answer the question....
Why do you care so much if you're, ehem, ret....arted.......I mean LMFAO :)laugh: ) Retired?
I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.

Steven.....Did you ever get your GED ring back from your man?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm sure that internet college degree makes your mom and dad real proud!:laugh:
Enjoy the 190 Steven, I'm sure one day you'll make f/o on the airbus flying co pilot for that 2003 hire at AWA!

your $6.7 billion loss pal,

Odd I thought fences were generously offered from the start.

There you go trying to think again. You're not very good at it.

And Nic is far because you say it is?

No, Nic is fair because the East agreed to binding arbitration, and two pilot neutrals, in addition to the neutral arbitrator, agreed that it was fair.

Juggle what? How quick you forget I base my argument on facts. Those little things that you, "couldn't possibly care less" about. Remember?

See ya!

I'm still waiting for you to PM me your name. What happened to those so-called "facts" that you keep touting? Looks like 737 knows who you really are.

Hi Steven:
Just wondering when you'll answer the question....
Why do you care so much if you're, ehem, ret....arted.......I mean LMFAO :)laugh: ) Retired?

Steven.....Did you ever get your GED ring back from your man?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm sure that internet college degree makes your mom and dad real proud!:laugh:
Enjoy the 190 Steven, I'm sure one day you'll make f/o on the airbus flying co pilot for that 2003 hire at AWA!

your $6.7 billion loss pal,

No reason to get your jealous panties in a wad. The day when you can retire from slinging gear and talking on the radio will one day arrive. At that point you'll have plenty of time to attend a genuine institution of higher learning to actually earn your degree. However I'm sorry to inform you, unlike your degree mill degree you got thru the mail, I real institution won't give you credit for "life experience"

Come on I know you can do it....lets here it...

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

I'm sure your thru the mail degree you paid for at least taught you how to count that high. Perhaps not.

See ya!

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for you to PM me your name. What happened to those so-called "facts" that you keep touting? Looks like 737 knows who you really are.

His name is Steven. He is a J4J captain at PSA. He is also an f/o on the 190 in PHL. Sad to say after 19 years all he can hold is that.

Reference this:

I was dead set on keeping ALPA on the property. That is until you began to chime in. Thanks for changing my mind and voting ALPA out. You deserve a medal.
Never said I take it for granted. As you pointed out I'm "training PSA pilots since I'm a J4J Capt." Looks like I'm taking advantage of it.

His name is Steven. He is a J4J captain at PSA. He is also an f/o on the 190 in PHL. Sad to say after 19 years all he can hold is that.

Reference this:

If you say so degree mill bill/general/737.

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

You mean those facts that you, "couldn't possibly care less" about? How come your interested now?

See ya!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back