• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"name your fence?" Sure. with the Caveat that 85% of AMW get stapled.

Furlough fodder that virtually guarantees that no Eastinfection ever get furloughed...even guys that were on furlough when the snapshot was taken will have thousands of guys under them.

Never Ever happen. The sooner the lawsuits fly the better.
I am of the opinion that if the fences are up, the furloughs should come from the side that had the cuts. So if cuts are made East than the furloughs should be East pilots, and it should remain that way until the fences are down.
So what is your next excuse about how the East wants your job?

What about those 20 year senority pilots that were not on furlough when the snapshot was taken that would have 2 year AWA pilots above them in senority?

See ya!

Amazing that you still don't understand the difference between seniority and longevity.

The east IS trying to steal jobs. You are trying to expose 1600 or so AWA pilots to furloughs at the expense of west pilots such as yourself who were furloughed at the time of the merger. There is no getting around that fact Fr8mastr.... But you will continue to see things your way so this argument is futile....

I answered this in another post, please take the time to read it. I will be waiting for your next reason on how the East is stealing your job.
I was not furloughed at the time of the merger, I was furloughed in May, 06.

Fine lets say you are 100% correct and a huge number of East pilots want to come West. FENCE THEM OUT! usapa already stated the West could "name their fences"
Bottom line is, all i hear is rhetoric about how the East is stealing jobs, but the West is not willing to do the one thing that would stop it. Funny the East is willing. So who really wants who's jobs?

Have you ever been to Vegas? Do you gamble? Have you ever bet money, lost, and then said you didn't think it was fair and you want your money back to try to bet again?

Nic told the East negotiators, "You won't get straight DOH, come back with something else." Fences were mentioned, but the East said, "Nope, no fences...we are only authorized to get DOH".

NOW YOU WANT FENCES? The "East is willing" you say? To little, to late, Pop. You got greedy at the arbitration and didn't get what you wanted. Now you accuse the West of being greedy and yet it was a NEUTRAL THIRD PARTY that came up with the award. But, Nic wasn't fair. He was bias. He didn't have all the facts.

I attached a link to Nic's qualifications for you read and enjoy. Open your eyes. It's a big world out there and it doesn't revolve around your whims.

http://www.nmb.gov/arbitrator-resumes/nicolau-george-gn_res.pdf

Amazing that you still don't understand the difference between seniority and longevity.

Who taught you the difference? You have three options to choose from:

1) alpo
2) scabs at your airline
3) pft school

Please mail your ansewr to:

ALPO
P.O. Box WE NEED DUES BADLY!
Herndon, VA

See ya!

Last edited:
Who taught you the difference? You have three options to choose from:

1) alpo
2) scabs at your airline
3) pft school

Please mail your ansewr to:

ALPO
P.O. Box WE NEED DUES BADLY!
Herndon, VA

See ya!

And the moron quote of the day goes to....(Wait for it)...Bdfg!!

lets see, I proposed solutions that the East and West(according to your claims) could live with, and you retort with that.
A. You are being less than honest about the West desire for East positions.
B. you just want to cash that lottery ticket, to heck with everything and everybody else.
Nic is just as unfair to the East as doh without fences is to the West.
Fences would preserve both East and West "career expectations" as I outlined. Clearly you are not interested in anything fair that could move this along.
So again who is trying to steal who's job?

lets see, I proposed solutions that the East and West(according to your claims) could live with, and you retort with that.
A. You are being less than honest about the West desire for East positions.
B. you just want to cash that lottery ticket, to heck with everything and everybody else.
Nic is just as unfair to the East as doh without fences is to the West.
Fences would preserve both East and West "career expectations" as I outlined. Clearly you are not interested in anything fair that could move this along.
So again who is trying to steal who's job?

Pretty spot on. pft-128 should pay attention for a change.

See ya!

And the moron quote of the day goes to....(Wait for it)...Bdfg!!

You might as well crown him for life. Surely no one else will be able to match his ignorance and stupidity.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back