• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might as well crown him for life. Surely no one else will be able to match his ignorance and stupidity.

Not possilbe to unseat you since you have a life long term to serve.

If I recall I offered you all the proof to my side of the argument in a pm to you. Offered my full name, old alpa #, old employee #, etc. All the information that you needed in order to make a correct statement with facts to back it up. You responded with, "I couldn't possibly care less." I'm sure you will win alot of arguements considering it's your character to not take any facts into account. Aplo has taught you well.

See ya!

Not possilbe to unseat you since you have a life long term to serve.

If I recall I offered you all the proof to my side of the argument in a pm to you. Offered my full name, old alpa #, old employee #, etc. All the information that you needed in order to make a correct statement with facts to back it up. You responded with, "I couldn't possibly care less." I'm sure you will win alot of arguements considering it's your character to not take any facts into account. Aplo has taught you well.

See ya!

Why not just post your name here for everyone to see, if you're so eager to prove your supposed "facts?"

Why not just post your name here for everyone to see, if you're so eager to prove your supposed "facts?"

Simple. This is between you and I. Even your high school education should be able to understand that. Perhaps a high school education doesn't go as far as it used to.

Why not just take the information I offered since you are so eager to prove your supposed "facts"? Wait I forgot you are not interested in facts you "couldn't possibly care less" about facts cause it does not support your arguement. You'd rather have your opinion regarded as fact as opposed to court documents and testimony. Let me guess you are a democrat?

See ya!

Last edited:
If you insist, then PM me the information. I don't know what the point is, though.

Well for starters it will prove that I am not a scab and therefore you are a liar. Sound good to start with?

See ya!

I dispute your premise. Anyone who supports USCABA is a SCAB.

I dispute your premise. Anyone who supports USCABA is a SCAB.

I suggest a quick glance into a dictionary. I know for a fact that had those in high school. Perhaps you can have access to the high school library with your old high school id? Or would you prefer to keep making up your own definitions to better suit your needs?

See ya!

Last edited:
From Webster's definition:

3 a: a contemptible person

I think that clears that up.

lets see, I proposed solutions that the East and West(according to your claims) could live with, and you retort with that.

No, you proposed a solution that you could live with. During growth, you wanted DOH to take all of the upgrades. During an economic downturn, you you still want DOH knowing that the West become furough protection. You generously offer fences to protect the upgrades that this economy have stopped. Meanwhile, the West pilots get furloughed but the East is there to step in and take up the slack. Is that pretty much how your vision is "fair and unbiased" looks. Gee, that sounds great. On second thought, maybe we'll pass.

A. You are being less than honest about the West desire for East positions.

Oh really? And exactly how did you deduce that? Well you're wrong. You have a lot more guys living out West than we have living East. And AWA has always prided itself on quality of life. And I know those East FOs are just itching to upgrade at any cost. Why else would they be wearing their old captains jackets in 110 degree heat.

B. you just want to cash that lottery ticket, to heck with everything and everybody else.
Nic is just as unfair to the East as doh without fences is to the West.

You want to cash the lottery ticket that USAPA is offering you. Uh...wait..that's different, right? And Nic is unfair because you say it is? Well I guess if you put it that way, nobody can shoot holes in that compelling argument. Wow. You and your logic.

Fences would preserve both East and West "career expectations" as I outlined. Clearly you are not interested in anything fair that could move this along.

Fences wouldn't preserve expectations, as I wrote above. Next question.

So again who is trying to steal who's job?

That, sir, is easy. The East trying to steal West jobs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back