• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I'm looking at bedrock priniciples. Those gentlemen came together in Philadelphia (not Williamsburg) Do you know how long the Convention met? Probably not.

Depends on what you're referring to. If you're talking about the Constitutional Convention, they met for about 6 months starting in the spring of 1787. The exact dates escape me. If you're talking about the First Continental Congress, it first met in 1774.

But, sure, those acts to place. But to espouse them as the hallmark of the principles of the founding of this country is foolish. You are accomodating your feelings and actions.

I didn't espouse the acts themselves as the bedrock principles, but the motivations behind them. The acts are merely means to an end. The bedrock principles are very relevant here, one of which was freedom from the tyranny of a majority.

McCollough/Hanks just did the John Adams series on HBO. There is a scene depicted in the book and in the screen play of the tar and feathering of and individual (during the Stamp Act protests). John Adams' reaction was disgust, calling the act "barbarianism."

I'm glad you saw that. It was a good miniseries, although not completely historically accurate. The book was excellent, as are all of McCollough's works. In any case, the scene you describe is a good example. Yes, Adams was horrified at the barbarism. But Samuel Adams was cheering them on! Along with Thomas Paine and many others, Samuel Adams was quite militant and willing to do whatever it took to achieve freedom from Britain's tyranny. The founding fathers were split on these matters, but a great many of them wholeheartedly supported such barbaric actions.

And yet you've been proven the liar that you are Steven. Proof is in your own writing. I realize thinking isn't part of your mentality as you didn't attend college, but don't worry Steven, some day you can get that real dimploma degree mill Steven.

Buh Bye Steven.
Your $6.7 billion loss pal,

Degree mill bill/general/737,

If you say so.

No need to get your jealous panties in a wad. Sometime in the future the day arrive when you can retire and will no longer have to sling gear and talk on the radio. At that point you will have plenty of time to attend a genuine institution of higher learning and earn a real degree(not one you pay for and they send you in the mail). However I'm sorry to inform you that this time you'll actually have to physically attend classes as they won't give you credit and mail you a degree for your "life experience":laugh:

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

P.S. A diploma is something you earn in high school not college. Did your degree mill education not teach you that? :laugh:

Last edited:
You mean like you do in your regional jet?

I think your credibility here has been shown over and over. Yet you continue with your lies. My offer of proof with facts is still on the table. Oh wait...I forgot...you couldn't care less about facts.

See ya!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back