• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWAPPA's purpose is to defend the binding arbitration not every lawsuit UCRAPA fires out. The named defendents who are not AWAPPA directors have banded together for their own representation.

Talk about leaving your own out in the cold, isn't that what you accuse the east of?? Interesting

Talk about leaving your own out in the cold, isn't that what you accuse the east of??
Huh? AWAPPA didn't tell anybody to commit the alleged incidents. Plus, AWAPPA's funding comes from voluntary contributions. So too will the defence fund.

Reality is that dougie wins as long as the pilots are fighting each other.

Reality is that both sides need each other and are in this together.

Reality is that our concept of seniority is being used against us and we're giving up leverage every day b/c there has been no leadership in addressing the problem.

Reality is that the airline cannot run w/o the America West pilots.
If i were them- i'd sue the airline, not alpa. They accepted the Nic award as the list- it's time to motivate LCC to implement it- it won't happen until a LOT of money's at stake. You got to punch the bullies in the nose-
Furloughs are happening- Not one of you should be flying your line fat and happy, head in the sand. All of you are setting your life up for life w/o LCC- and if you're not- you don't like your family very much- i'd draw the line in the sand and RLA or no RLA- tell mgmt that you're walking on xx date- and then do it. They can't throw you in jail for quitting. Anyone who thinks our career issues won't be solved by some carrier willing to do this is naive. It's what Behncke did when he walked in w/ resignation letters-- it's what we'll have to do- Every day you keep showing up-- what message are you sending?
Prepare now. Get your ducks in a row.

I think enough AWA pilots saw that same scenario go down at Ansett that you'd have a hard time selling it to them.

I don't see anything short of US liquidation that will rid them of the east-bola virus.

AMR neighbor said could be a matter of weeks for the big seven at UAL. Just passin' that along.

Why would your neighbor who works at AMR have any idea about what's going to happen at UAL?

Latest resources

Back