Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nic was "final and binding"

You ignoring that is....?

Of course Silver knows that USAPA has been neutered and that they have no way to force a DOH list down anyone's throat. Since OJ got off, I have been pretty jaded about the justice system in our country, that is until I read her ruling. She fully understands the slime that Slime-ansky was spewing on USAPA's behalf. She knows that USAPA is a sham, but only the pilots have the power to dump USAPA and the little cowards were scared of the boogeyman Bradford concocted. So they gave up their chance to unify and build a better airline AND get their upgrades at the same time, all because they were too dumb to see through Bradfords bull. Now they think they are rolling in dough, when in fact they will likely retire before they earn back what they could have had the past 8 years.

Wanna bet Shear 'em, I mean Seham and Slime-ansky got more from USAPA? They did a great job representing USAPA for the slime that they are. Did they give you a few refrigerator magnets so you can call with a DUI or whiplash case? Maybe you shot a hole in your jet and you need to trade a few grievances in exchange for your job. Call 'em!

The judges know what to expect when USAPA lawyers slither (or is it ooze) in. Read Silver's ruling.

Wanna bet Shear 'em, I mean Seham and Slime-ansky got more from USAPA? They did a great job representing USAPA for the slime that they are. Did they give you a few refrigerator magnets so you can call with a DUI or whiplash case? Maybe you shot a hole in your jet and you need to trade a few grievances in exchange for your job. Call 'em!

The judges know what to expect when USAPA lawyers slither (or is it ooze) in. Read Silver's ruling.

Or letting a fake Air France pilot jumpseat to PBI.

(Without knowing the facts)

Classic!

The difference between Seham and Marty is that Seham was smarter.... Well, no that's not true... Both made plenty of money... The only difference between Seham and Marty is that Seham was right and delivered. :D

Or letting a fake Air France pilot jumpseat to PBI.

(Without knowing the facts)

Classic!

Not sure where you're going with this, but it was the gate agent that let the fake pilot on-board. It was the vigilance and professionalism of the crew that got him off the plane. So, if you're trying to slam an East crew for this, you're barking up the wrong tree. If not, sorry, I just didn't get where you're coming from.

Latest resources

Back