Usapa recall vote tally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Metrojet

Are you in favor of recalling President Gary Hummel? (please check one)
Total
Percent

Yes, I am in favor of a recall

No, I am opposed to a recall

VOTING TOTAL

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you in favor of recalling Vice President Steve Bradford? (please check one)
Total
Percent

Yes, I am in favor of a recall

No, I am opposed to a recall

VOTING TOTAL

So - it looks like the President and Vice President stay in office

But we don't see the voting totals by base as of yet?
Anybody have those figures

Metrojet

Percent chance USAPA will be gone for good? Answer: 100%

Bye Bye---General Lee

Alpa loving tool!
Usapa may not be going anywhere for a looooong while. Westicle lawsuit holding up everything

The APA will assume control, the largest group takes over, no vote. And if there was a vote, the Westies would be the first to vote for the APA, to get rid of your sham of a "union..." It will eventually happen, and it will be FANTASTIC when it does. The NIC award will also look great on your group just before you arbitrate AGAIN for your next SLI. No crossing your fingers behind your back this time you Easties! Tisk, Tisk!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I don't think any rational pilot is saying USAPA will stay. It did its intended job and now it is time move fwd as APA.

I don't think any rational pilot is saying USAPA will stay. It did its intended job and now it is time move fwd as APA.

After the NIC is applied, which both sides agreed upon beforehand. And, by adding USAPA, the Easties delayed getting a new contract, affecting everyone's retirement and additional pay. What a complete meltdown over what? A principle? DOH? Congrats dumb-basses! It's intended job hurt each of you financially, and the APA won't accept your crazy notions at all. Good job!!

Bye Bye---General Lee

APA hates the Nic. So the Nic will stay on the shelf while our merger comm with two Westicles on it hand over a doh lust with conditions and restrictions.
The APA doesn't want a list that places a 1987 hire next to a 2005 hire!

APA hates the Nic. So the Nic will stay on the shelf while our merger comm with two Westicles on it hand over a doh lust with conditions and restrictions.
The APA doesn't want a list that places a 1987 hire next to a 2005 hire!

Judge Silver still has to decide what happens. What the APA certainly doesn't want is your crazy DOH dreams, placing old crusty disgruntled Easties ahead of their pilots.

And, you guys agreed to the process, and it was a binding award. Even the APA understands what that means. Popcorn ready!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back