• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, it's certainly true there could be knuckleheads on the West doing stupid stuff and I'm ashamed of any pilot who mindlessly takes out his anger on others. That being said, history points to Easties being the more likely culprits. Very misplaced anger.

The paranoia and conspiracy with some of you Westies is mind boggling. You actually think it's a huge conspiracy by East pilots to pin these actions on West pilots? Trust me, pilots aren't that cleaver, no matter what side of the Mississippi you're on. The fact that the FOM and Pilot Handbook policies are being violated is frightening (pulling breakers, disabling systems, etc). Something is going on if all four Directors of Flight are now involved. Is this a hair-brained theory you came up with or is this preachings of AOL?

As a third-lister, I have no dog in your fight, but I'll be damned if I'll let some childish game come in the way of safety. With some of the hate and anger I see on various internet boards, I wonder how many of you will have your medicals above age 50.

West pilots are drug runners and scabs. West pilots are drunks. They are now a safety problem to the public. Third listers are learning why the west pilots are scum of the industry. The company needs to fire the west.

Well haven't heard that, but gotta say (with all due respect ) those west a/c that

The East now has on our pairings - those planes are quite old and need to be parked

The A1 powered birds are from 1988-89 and absolutely need to go. Please spread the word that they take a long time to start and aren't hanging.

The A1 powered birds are from 1988-89 and absolutely need to go. Please spread the word that they take a long time to start and aren't hanging.

We figured that out the other night! There was nothing to hang...it just motored for almost a minute before fuel was introduced. If anything, they'll force some captains to single-engine taxi...if no other reason than we need to get out of the way.

West pilots are drug runners and scabs. West pilots are drunks. They are now a safety problem to the public. Third listers are learning why the west pilots are scum of the industry. The company needs to fire the west.

Quit posting this crap.

Quit posting this crap.

ok, how about this.
AWA has Wien Air scabs
AWA has two drunk pilots busted in Miami
AWA has pilots that were busted for hauling "freight"
AWA has pilots that are now sabotaging aircraft.

Better?

We figured that out the other night! There was nothing to hang...it just motored for almost a minute before fuel was introduced. If anything, they'll force some captains to single-engine taxi...if no other reason than we need to get out of the way.
It's easier to start than an A330 APU, thankfully :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back