• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least the 190 is an all east fleet. The scum bag Westicles have been pimping the east 320s with serious safety flight issues. The FAA and professional standards is involved! Stay safe!!

Well haven't heard that, but gotta say (with all due respect ) those west a/c that
The East now has on our pairings - those planes are quite old and need to be parked

Metrojet

Is it true west guys are leaving airbus windows slightly cracked and popping cb's...

Nope. But it's certainly being committed by Easties. Along with various substances being smeared on the control stick and such. Exactly the kind of behavior the East is known for. And don't forget the court injunction.

What I don't understand is the number of broken items that aren't written-up. Tray tables that won't stay up and the cockpit sin visors are what I've experienced personally. Weird mentality over there.

Curses, Typo strikes again.

But seriously, what's interesting about the various sabotages taking place is that it isn't easy to find out who's taking the plane next. (Doable, but it requires effort.) So the Easties are laying their little bombs usually without knowing if the next crew is West. And if the next crew is East they pull a "St. Nic" and blame the West.

In any case, we've been instructed to write-up all instances and it's easy to determine who flew the plane (or otherwise had access) previously. A pilot group dumb enough to stage an obvious work slowdown is certainly dumb enough to commit acts of cockpit sabotage. I'm checking for scotch tape on the static ports too...

Nope. But it's certainly being committed by Easties.

Not to get in a finger pointed match but I've had several instances of stupid stuff left for me by West crews. I think that's how these threads all started, 3rd listers (who until the last few classes have only existed on the east list) pointing out nuggets left for them by west crews since we started flying mixed metal. To lay a blanket claim that it's only easties is ignorant and just not correct. Notice, I haven't claimed easties haven't done that, as I don't know. I do know, however, that west crews have done some of those things things as I've seen them with my own eyes.

Nope. But it's certainly being committed by Easties. [...] Weird mentality over there.

Depends on your point of view. As a third lister I have encountered all kinds of strange behavior by your West collegues. From being chewed out for not knowing the PHX door code to evil looks during indoc at the PHX training center. Reading some posts from West colleagues does seem to support this West hate mentality. Haters gonna hate. Ask Grumpy for details ...

Several sources do support the fact that aircraft "misconfigurations" were started by certain West crews (ACARS and FMS autotuning disabling, TR1 breaker pulled, Shoe polish on headsets etc. ). Some real tough guys out there...

As a third lister I have encountered all kinds of strange behavior by your West collegues.
Well, it's certainly true there could be knuckleheads on the West doing stupid stuff and I'm ashamed of any pilot who mindlessly takes out his anger on others. That being said, history points to Easties being the more likely culprits. Very misplaced anger.

Depends on your point of view. As a third lister I have encountered all kinds of strange behavior by your West collegues. From being chewed out for not knowing the PHX door code to evil looks during indoc at the PHX training center. Reading some posts from West colleagues does seem to support this West hate mentality. Haters gonna hate. Ask Grumpy for details ...
Did they sue you? Did they extract 10s of thousands of dollars to finance those same lawsuits against you? Did they cripple the entire industry by welding the bar to the bottom to ensure they got what only they felt they deserved at your expense?

That sounds like hate to me. Holding you accountable for your actions and those you gave tacit approval to isn't hate.

Did they sue you? Did they extract 10s of thousands of dollars to finance those same lawsuits against you? Did they cripple the entire industry by welding the bar to the bottom to ensure they got what only they felt they deserved at your expense?

That sounds like hate to me. Holding you accountable for your actions and those you gave tacit approval to isn't hate.

So... you are justifying pilots pulling breakers and doing other deliberate unsafe actions because they think they have a reason? Are you for real??? Guess what Grumpy, everybody has a freaking story to tell. I find it odd that I always have to listen to other people's story and nobody asks me what my freaking story is.

Pathetic!

Latest resources

Back