• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you really not understand what happens after the NMB rules? Only one union can represent a pilot group. Who do you think it'll be after USAPA?

Turtle isn't that bright. Just smile and nod at him.

I have one.. Metro, I don't believe I chose anything. My union at the time as well as my management pretty much did all the work, which was nothing.. But, I make the best of it that I can.. flew 50hrs for May, paid 77. Enjoying the extra time with the family until I claim my rightful place on the combined list.

You're a freakin fool.. Ever read the TA, moron?

You quote Turtle21, but start talking to Metro. What's your degree in, basket weaving? Too slow to figure out how to post two quotes are we? See, two stupid post by you.

I am now calling you the stupid boy with a degree with too much time at home making more stupid babies, great!

Last edited:
I'm probably wrong, but if APA is the one in danger of DFR suit by the West why don't they make a nicolau presentation to the arbitrators on their behalf when the time comes. We all know what the East would like to present to them. It's up to the arbitrators to choose the valid argument.... Why does it matter if this is settled now, delaying the whole process??

I'm probably wrong, but if APA is the one in danger of DFR suit by the West why don't they make a nicolau presentation to the arbitrators on their behalf when the time comes
We won't know exactly what they plan to do until the time comes. The APA has already made it known through their legal filings that they intend to allow the West separate representation through the arbitration process. Once the NMB rules and the 30 day waiting period ends APA takes over the process and the East will be free to privately collect money to launch an unsuccessful lawsuit.

Like the rest of us, APA is just waiting for the NMB so USAPA can die.

Would you have been in favor of arbitration Wave, or would you have thrown out your union to avoid the outcome? It's easy to throw stones from the outside looking in.

I'd have been in favor of arbitration. Then honoring that award and MOVING ON. PROLONGED CONFLICT DOES NOT BENEFIT ANYONE BUT LAWYERS AND DP.

Clear enough?

I definitely wouldn't have avoided the outcome while sitting on the worst contract in major airline history, but to be consistent and clear- I wouldn't have voted for prolonged conflict regardless.

Please explain how every East Pilot gained seniority with the Nic?
And please be as specific as you can by using real data and math - not just spurting an opinion.

Metrojet

Relative seniority!

It's not an opinion. The data presented to both sides after Nicolau rendered his decision. It showed your pre-merger seniority by number and percentage and your Nicolau seniority by number and percentage. I don't think I have a copy of the list, but I'll look.

If you were a senior eastie, you made out like a bandit. The mid seniority easties did pretty good, and the bottom dwellers gained almost nothing. It was completely the opposite on the west. Senior guys got hammered, middle guys lost a little less, and junior guys made out pretty good.

Guppiediver, I have been told that the West has more pilots without a four-year degree than any other carrier. Do you have any data on that?

I have never been told that. If it turns out to be true, what will that mean to me?

Maybe you can clear something up for me. I have been told that the easties have crashed more airplanes than any other carrier. Do you have any data on that? As a matter of fact, I heard that your side has bent or shot about a dozen airframes since our merger.

Not that the East had/has a gazillion wide bodies but you boys had/have none.

DCA was conceding the fact that we do not have a gazillion wide bodies, while stating the obvious, that we do have wide bodies. He anticipated your objection that though we do have wide bodies, we do not have a gazillion.

Guppiediver, I have been told that the West has more pilots without a four-year degree than any other carrier. Do you have any data on that?

A gazillion wide bodies? LOL! You brought ~ two dozen wide bodies to the merger and you were credited with the first 517 spots on the seniority list.

I am sorry I confused you guppie, maybe you should take some online remedial reading comprehension classes to occupy your time on your overnights. You and monkey boy can ask for a 2 for 1 special.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back