• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Knock on wood, never filed one! But I know that Kharma is a real b!tch!!!

And the westicles are about to get some. They deserve what is coming to them. American or USAirways does not need the west. Both groups would be better off with out them.

I have this fear that usapa or the west won't be able to function during the sli and apa will smoke them both and all new hires on the us side will end up stapled to the bottom or something with like 20 year fences.

Ummm, When have new hires NOT been put on the bottom of a seniority list? Do you seriously expect to get hired and go ahead of people that already work here?

And the westicles are about to get some. They deserve what is coming to them. American or USAirways does not need the west. Both groups would be better off with out them.
Do you walk to work or do you take your lunch? Oh you're a US Airways pilot, you can't even afford to pay attention at your pay scales!:laugh:

Is it true west guys are leaving airbus windows slightly cracked and popping cb's with the hopes of exacting their revenge on the east? I really hope its not because it would be disturbing to know such total lack of professionalism and immaturity could be possible from someone who calls themselves a professional airline pilot.

Latest resources

Back