• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's easier to start than an A330 APU, thankfully :)

That was before my time, so your little jab means nothing to me. I hear shoe Polish is on sale in Phoenix, though.

ok, how about this.
AWA has Wien Air scabs
AWA has two drunk pilots busted in Miami
AWA has pilots that were busted for hauling "freight"
AWA has pilots that are now sabotaging aircraft.

Better?
Not bad. Try this though: East pilots are worse than scabs. At least a scab waits till you're unemployed before stealing your job.
East pilots are the lowest paid pilots in the industry.
East pilots shoot holes at unarmed airplanes.
East pilots get arrested for threatening TSA agents.
East pilots are now going to give felacio to the APA to keep their jobs.
How'd I do in comparison?

Not bad. Try this though: East pilots are worse than scabs. At least a scab waits till you're unemployed before stealing your job. KEEP YOU PHX JOBS PERRA
East pilots are the lowest paid pilots in the industry. WERE
East pilots shoot holes at unarmed airplanes. HE WAS FIRED
East pilots get arrested for threatening TSA agents. TSA AGENTS R STUPID
East pilots are now going to give felacio to the APA to keep their jobs. ******************** NO
You are a moron.

Not bad. Try this though: East pilots are worse than scabs. At least a scab waits till you're unemployed before stealing your job.
East pilots are the lowest paid pilots in the industry.
East pilots shoot holes at unarmed airplanes.
East pilots get arrested for threatening TSA agents.
East pilots are now going to give felacio to the APA to keep their jobs.

Your a west pilot because you couldn't get a job any where else. Live in your own mud

Your a west pilot because you couldn't get a job any where else. Live in your own mud

People said that about SouthWest Pilots........ I remember Airways Pilots on her jabbing at SouthWest's pay and the fact US Airways had a much better retirement. Rut Ruh????? You just never know when it's your airlines turn.

At least the 190 is an all east fleet. The scum bag Westicles have been pimping the east 320s with serious safety flight issues. The FAA and professional standards is involved! Stay safe!!

Your such a tool. When was the last time a West crew crashed an airplane? And an East crew. Oh ya PHL last month. I think you need to tell you Easties to stay safe as the FAA is all over that crash in PHL. Sounds like pilot error on that. Be sure to load the box before takeoff.

Hired while you were still in high school son. You and your west buddies may not like the message but the Nicolau is dead. APA doesn't want it and Usapa is moving on along with the APA

USAPA moving along with APA lol. Then explain all the lawsuits they are filing against the company and APA.

You just never know when it's your airlines turn.
True, but it's worse when you bring it on yourselves through pride and ignorance (Full Pay to The Last Day") and then pass the consequences of your actions onto another pilot group. But you can't live in the past. Take any good that can come from the AA/US merger and save the harvest of disdain for the east pilots that sowed it.

Forgive me if I missed it, but are there any videos of 3rd Listers standing up at BPR meeting to protest the actions of USAPA and their continued poisoning of relations between east and west? Those guys will be long gone and the 3rd list folks will still be paying for what they did.

You do know that only the group with overwhelming numbers to win the election can decide when to end this dispute. If you fail to demand anything different from your reps then you are agreeing to be bound by their actions.

Honor and courage would stick out like a sore thumb over there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back