• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAIR 1549 FA story b.s.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would think that a landing in the Hudson would sound different than a landing at a typical airport.

I think Sully called "Brace for Impact" on the PA.

To a FA, I think that means a potential violent landing. Given the fact the lower belly was ripped to shreds a few feet below her jumpseat, do you think there's a chance a violent open field gear up landing on land might not sound much different from the violent landing in the Hudson?:erm:

I think Sully called "Brace for Impact" on the PA.

To a FA, I think that means a potential violent landing. Given the fact the lower belly was ripped to shreds a few feet below her jumpseat, do you think there's a chance a violent open field gear up landing on land might not sound much different from the violent landing in the Hudson?:erm:

Just like Metro, how you can guys give this bitter, senior, looking for her own pay-day out of this deal, FA a free pass on the issue I started this thread with - INTEGRITY! I could give a sh!t that she failed to look through the peep-hole before trying the door in the heat of the moment.

I care a lot that she completely made up this "female pax" story to cover her as$ because she thought she needed too. THAT is the issue. All this "what did it feel like", "what did Sully say" stuff is nonsense and has nothing to do with the point of this thread - her story was b.s. - she lied. And worse, it was not a heat of the moment "did not" lie; her story was a well thought out, some time to think on it completely fabricated story. Her agenda was CYA and dollar signs, and yet some on here defend her. Sad.

Just like Metro, how you can guys give this bitter, senior, looking for her own pay-day out of this deal, FA a free pass on the issue I started this thread with - INTEGRITY! I could give a sh!t that she failed to look through the peep-hole before trying the door in the heat of the moment.

Unfortunately, Ben Dover, INTEGRITY is something that is lacking in all facets of the USAirways East Operation............

:smash:

I always thought something seemed a little off with her, but I'm not sure who to believe in this situation. We need more evidence before we go burning her at the stake. Now, if she's lying she deserves some sort of punishment

BD,

Give it a rest. I'll I said is "she is what's she is". Spare me the integrity lecture as if she living under the honor code of a Military Academy. She, as well as any other Major airline crew, have been "done" by enough airline execs and Wall street gurus enough to make Wilt Chamberlin look like a nun.
As I said, no emergency is handled perfectly. If a special I just saw is accurate, the forward FA ordered a pax out the door and into the water without a life jacket. Shall we crucify her as well? Did she lie about it? I could care less. They are FA's, nothing more. Everybody lived in the end.

I'll see what she says to the NTSB under oath. She'll retire, and get some cash. Hopefully (but it won't) it would come out of the pockets of those who decided that terminal radar to detect birds wasn't needed. If they can radar some dingbat chicks toolbag in orbit as well as the origin of sniper bullets in combat, they can get a return off an overweight condo duck in formation near a departure corridor.

Latest resources

Back