• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAIR 1549 FA story b.s.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Give it rest? Who's the one that morphed this thread from "Doreen's fantasy CYA story" to all the other nonsense that had nothing to do with her making up the "female pax rushing the door story" hours after the accident. You! And you said much more than "she is what she is" - go re-read.

Your military academy lecture was pretty lame, but many of your points I actually agree with like lack of ditching PA and probable environment in the back of the airplane and expectations when all they heard was "brace for impact". But, all of these do no matter as it relates to my only point of the thread. Did she lie or not?

It was not about actions during the event - it was entirely about her actions/statement afterwards. The bee-atch made it up and then just can't put on the uni. But somehow getting hosed by management over the years makes this o.k.? Right...

So, perhaps you need to take your own rest, or start another thread about accident physiology and phychology or something to that effect.

I still find it sad that you and others like Metro find no issue with the fact that a crew member thinks it over then makes up a story to cover her own as$. What if in the future an FA on your crew contrived a story to cover her as$ and it involved a lie about you as her pilot? Would "she is what she is" apply here too?

Time for rest,

BD

BD,

Last comment, then I'll wait for the NTSB final, and the true feelings regarding the rest of the crew regarding her.

We'll agree in the meantime that we both don't think too much of her. I think the looks and body language of the rest of the crew match that. I do think she's a POS if she made up a story to CHA.

Cheers, have a beer in the meantime.

Savage,

You're killing me man - if you could not figure out that my comments about boning that old hag were TIC than you've got other issues....

So why did you take my comments seriously? I was simply responding in kind. Don't be so paranoid...Hint: Give Metro a TIC apology. Get it?

So why did you take my comments seriously? I was simply responding in kind. Don't be so paranoid...Hint: Give Metro a TIC apology. Get it?

Got it. Thought you thought that I was serious or whatever. That old hag must have been scary to fly with on a good day, so maybe it's best for all that she just wears that fat pant suit rather than a uniform again anyway.

Sorry Metro, I shouldn't have hinted at boning her - maybe just a hummer ;)

Latest resources

Back