USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess my above post should have read:

What dose some rich family want with a ragged out cargo Falcon? Unless painting it orange and blowing up aircraft with missiles is a new hobby of the uber rich? Ok now I feel better! -kingaira90

What dose some rich family want with a ragged out cargo Falcon? Unless painting it orange and blowing up aircraft with missiles is a new hobby of the uber rich? Ok now I feel better! -kingaira90

This would actually be pretty cool. Buy a set of engines to keep ferrying rotten old jets over, and letting the kids paint the plane, then having some smart white guy wire it up to be a drone, and then shoot it with a stinger missile you bought on the black market.

Oh snap, I think I hear the black helicopters coming for me right now!

812 is going to a A&P mech school as a cadaver for ground engine runs.

I swung your gear landlover! Now look, you swing mine! We are about to kick off the busy season....I can feel it.

Also, I think that the highest bid is up to $30 so I did my chores and and I get paid on Monday so I will bid....$35. Seems a bit steep but I'm banking that there is a little fuel still in the tanks that I can siphon out.

Big D

Last edited:
News Flash-

The Kingair is down for Inspection but is really parked. Was told that if maintenance does do the inspection that it will be for sale.

So now its-

6 Falcons
1 Kingair
1 Lear
6 Dc9's

All for sale. What's next. Stay tuned, big stuff yet to come.

Hi!

The USA Jet decals are probably for the "new" -9 PAX bird coming out of the hanger. The -9 that Holiday added their logos to is off flying PAX somewhere.

cliff
GRB

News Flash-

My contacts tell me that USA JET is going back to San Juan but its only a matter of when. They are trying to work out a contract which both sides can agree on.

Most likely management will get to greedy and screw the whole thing up.

Also CH had a stand up meeting with the maintenance department yesterday for an hour in the hangar. When I asked my maintenance contacts about what CH said he told me nothing about it. They said they didn't want it on the internet. They can be no fun sometimes. ;) By the look on there faces I assumed it was not good news.:(

I will have to like into this more.

Oh one more thing, maintenance did tell me that they are most likely going to test fly N934US Thursday.

Hey Porky wasn't yesterday the day we would find out what the big news was going to be about. Possible furloghs again?

Latest resources

Back