• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet for Sale

not all will come back

You know honestly I dont know where I got it, I guess it wasnt from you though.

So are they going to call back 26 pilots then hire?
If the past with this sort of thing is any indication, not all will come back. Not wanting to leave jobs, not wanting to moave again, not wanting to break a training contract, not liking us anymore. There are lots of reasons pilot don't come back. I expect most will be offered jobs in the future, but that time frame is very fuzzy. But then again I am not in charge of anything.

way to broke- see if usajet will hire you as a consultant as you seem to have stated how they should direct their future. I do not know if you have tried to share your insights with CH. Please help to steer them in the right direction as they sure could use a man of your management experience.

What would be the point? Upper management doesn't even trust their middle management. Hiding the fact that they were going to do a layoff and eliminate a fleet of aircraft until the morning it happened proved that. They are not interested in anyone's input, even their own appointed management.

Lucky guy

$500/day....yikes!.....that's sad!....i'll swing his gear for $2070/day....my rate for an extra day;)
everyone can't be a boy wonder a FEdEx who hit it just right with luck and timing. If you think it has anything to do with your skill and desire, you are sadly mistaken

everyone can't be a boy wonder a FEdEx who hit it just right with luck and timing. If you think it has anything to do with your skill and desire, you are sadly mistaken

see the little smiley face.....it was in fun....and it has everything to do with skill and desire!....desire being the most important..;) ....another smiley face...

confrucious-ah sayr, a man-ah whoo-raffatt-another, wrile wralking; soon-ah stepp-arh into -ahnother pirle of dogg-ah shrit-ehmserlf!

100-1/2

$500/day....yikes!.....that's sad!....i'll swing his gear for $2070/day....my rate for an extra day;)

THIS IS EVEN SADDER!
I happen too be one of those laid off pilots and got a call from the chief pilot last week. He seemed a little embarrassed when he asked me if I'd like too fly a broken Lear (auto-pilot inop)for USA Jet for 250.00 a day as a contractor. I told him no because the rate was less then when I worked there full-time as a captain. SO SAD!

Latest resources

Back