• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

USAJet/Activeaero closed the FA20 side of the house almost a month ago? The DC-9's appear to be in an uptempo operation frequency capping on some of the heavier FA20 work not brokered.

If things are looking up; trying to recall guys to fly the lear? Then why is it now taking an additional 2 weeks on top of the ridiculous 45+ days that it used to for Active to pay for brokered trips.

As a business owner, I refuse to do business with people that constantly change the rules and then encroach even those.

I stopped answering their calls to fly their work after they did w2b and his compatriots in the manner and in such proximity to the Mex. loss.

Even if they can get it "back" together, I can't see myself or my competitor's taking it in the rear the way the FA20 guys had to. I am not that hard-up for their business or the runaround on when a check will get cut for their work we flew 2 months ago.

A bit of a rant, but likely insightful for anyone "holding-out" for a call to return to work.
Some pages ago, I asked about Mx and was pleased to hear the pireps, what has become of the FA20 wrench turners?

100-1/2

News update:

N327US has been parked and the engines removed to put them on N934US, the new pax aircraft. Looks like -17's are just to expensive. This is CH's way of expanding the pax biz. Park a freighter, up a pax. At this rate we will be out of the cargo biz in 4 years.

VIP's coming in on Wednesday to look at pax aircraft. Rumor has it 2 are for sale. Wonder what they will think when they see all the junk parked at the end of the ramp covered in bird poop?

More juicy news to come so stick around. I still have more to tell.

Last edited:
News update:

N327US has been parked and the engines removed to put them on N934US, the new pax aircraft. Looks like -17's are just to expensive. This is CH's way of expanding the pax biz. Park a freighter, up a pax. At this rate we will be out of the cargo biz in 4 years.

VIP's coming in on Wednesday to look at pax aircraft. Rumor has it 2 are for sale. Wonder what they will think when they see all the junk parked at the end of the ramp covered in bird poop?

More juicy news to come so stick around. I still have more to tell.
A choice has to be made, pay you or buy 17 engines, they took the high road and elected to continue paying you . Have you noticed we will not miss 327 not flying. BTW They are not A/C buyers, they are charter customers who have heard about our growing passenger capability. Check back in a month see what is happenin, BTW2 again how much can you trust from a thing that hides behind a pig's name. Is that you Mary?

Stuff

Come on Porky tell us more. Don't leave us hanging!

Care to elaborate there Yip?
elaborate on what, who Porky is? Additonal flyign coming up? the state of on-demand cargo business today?

working the schdule right now starts next week, MYR

We won't miss N327US? Oh I see 4 DC-9 freighters are going to pay the bills. Wait a minute, I forgot PTM, and the 16-18 dollars a trip they bring in. Holy cow, I see the big picture. We needed a bank vault to store all that PTM money in so we parked N327US.

Give me a break. CH wants PTM to grow and USA JET to shrink.

I heard maintenance is going to remove the aux tanks from N934US. Why did they even buy a 34 series if they want a 32 series. Management has there heads up their @#$.

When I walk by, what was the engine shop and look in the windows I see 9+ JT8 engines just collecting dust. What about all that money just sitting in there. Can't we get something for them. Maybe -17's. Rumor has it that its somebodies retirement fund. MN or CH come to mind.

Increased flying for MYR huh, 5 days a week for 1 month then back to 1 time a week. Real money maker. I guess every little bit helps.

Remember to stay tuned for more info.

By the way Yip, I'm not Mary, just someone who hides behind a pig.

Last edited:
I've noticed the on-demand lighter lift market has picked up dramatically lately. AKA: Lear Lets, and Falcons, Shorts, etc. As I understand it, this is typical for this time of the year.

Is this a second MYR contract that your speaking of or the same one that has been going on for a while now?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back