USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
News flash-

Apparently maintenance was told that they might bring up N194US and N207US from the grave. They were told that the company wants to C-Check them.

Question... If we have to park an aircraft to steal its motors how can we afford to C-Check 2 aircraft and get 4 motors for them?

Oh PTM.... I forgot.

PS. Rumor has it that N827AA and N811AA might be back soon.

Okay Porky, let me get this right, your claiming that planes are coming back online, and then in the same day you post that you still stand behind your "another layoff of sept 15th" claim.

You need to realize your messing with people's lives here, not just posting on internet message boards. So which is it layoffs or callbacks, or do you just like stirring the pot?

Last edited:
As for the 2 DC-9's N194US and N207US, my informant heard that from a VP- as for the falcons coming back, they are looking into it due to a new biz deal which is about to be announced soon. I would say that it is more likely not going to happen, but you never know the way management thinks.

As for layoff's or call backs it all is riding on this deal that management is working on. Can't really say right now but it will be big news.

Stay tuned for the latest and up to date info.

Last edited:
Okay, well that makes more sense. All I am saying is that you need to be careful how you treat the information your getting. I am glad someone is getting some type of information somewhere. It's a shame I found out that I was out of a job from your post on Flight Info, instead of a more formal method. It's a big game, but it's not really a game at the end of the day, that's all. You'll always be the other white meat with us, whoever you are. :nuts: Oink Oink

I'm thinking I am probably on the do not call back list at this point anyways, and I am praying that a couple of job leads I am working hard right now happen, as I think I would be happy with them. I hope everyone else finds that too.

Last edited:
I have always been willing to share the info that I hear in hopes of letting people know the truth. My contacts know alot about what happens behined closed doors. It also helps to have wire taps on VP's phones...just kidding...maybe.

Besides some of my info comes from pilotyip. I see him almost daily. Hint, hint.

Oink Oink Oink, inside dope Porty is a fat person who is not a pilot

Yip is so smart. You should be working for NASA. Not once have I thrown an insult your way, that I can remember. Just because you don't know as much with what's going on at USA JET anymore you turn and attack. Fine, but I sure hope your ready for what's in store. Just for your info Yip, CH is not happy with the way you present your self on hear sometimes.

Oink Oink Oink, inside dope Porty is a fat person who is not a pilot

Do you have a prejudice against people with a weight problem? What if it is the result of a thyroid problem or medication?

For a man of your age you should be ashamed of yourself.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back