• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Porky put forward a lot of lies. He did spread confusion and acted like a total scumbag. Having said that Porky does NOT DESERVE TO BE FIRED. He has spent almost 14 years at the company. The worst thing that should happen to Porky is a few weeks of sensitivity counseling. At the end of the day even though some of us may not agree with Porky he has a right to his opinion.
My 2 cents

I guess no one is willing to say the details of other cut backs? I've heard some of the benefits PilotYIP has labeled over the years have been cut. Any details?

As of Monday, No more 401k matching, higher healthcare premium, will not airline you home if on the road and you come up on days off but they will try and work with you if you need to come home, if you are on the road on a day off will not buy it back but is banked for later use, pay freeze, no check airman overide, no more overides for anything else, all are subject to being restored if business and profits pick up.

As of Monday, No more 401k matching, higher healthcare premium, will not airline you home if on the road and you come up on days off but they will try and work with you if you need to come home, if you are on the road on a day off will not buy it back but is banked for later use, pay freeze, no check airman overide, no more overides for anything else, all are subject to being restored if business and profits pick up.

:eek: WOW, what bennies are left???

still some good stuff

I guess no one is willing to say the details of other cut backs? I've heard some of the benefits PilotYIP has labeled over the years have been cut. Any details?
No pay cuts, no cuts in guarantee, still paid medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and still have 12 days off every four weeks. The company flies you home if you do get stuck for a few days, but no more automatics. USA Jet has seen pay and days off cut in the past, but not this time. There is always an upside; there is always a reason to be optimistic, and every change like this is someone’s opportunity

Last edited:
Every day you are breathing and living is a plus, and every day you have a job is a blessing. Things could have been a lot worse.

Could have? It's not over yet. I guess it is easy to be so positive when you still have a job.

Latest resources

Back