• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't say I blame them for trying to lease a hangar they don't use anymore.

Advertising a hangar is one thing, but all you're going to get from barnstormers is a guy looking for hangar space for his ultralight. That is true bottom of the barrel advertising.

If whomever porky was, wasn't fired for posting here, it would be surprising. I've seen others fired for posting here, when they were discovered. One can hide behind an identity for so long, but if one undertakes to badmouth one's employer and get caught, one certainly does deserve to get fired.

It's one thing to discuss a problem privately with a friend or at a bar. It's another thing to wave one's dirty laundry like a flag, and spread it across the front page. Porky did this not only without any discretion at all, but in a taunting way that begged for trouble.

I don't know Porky, or really most of the other characters involved, but I couldn't help thinking while reading the thread that porky was either an imaginary character stirring up trouble, or a future employment statistic. It's really not appropriate to accept cash in one hand and to slap and slug with the other. If you're going to work for someone, don't come on a public web board and bad mouth them like you're taunting a dog you *think* is chained up. Bad idea.

Hi!

Heard Porky was NOT fired, but don't know for sure.

401K matching is reinstated through the end of the year.

They are trying to cut back on expenses any way they can. Paying you for your day off and airlining you home on your first day off may or may not occurr, depending on your situation. You will get a crew meal if you need one.

Currently, there is no extra Instructor Pay (IOE, Line Check, Sim Instruction, Loading Pay???, etc.).

cliff
YIP

PS-Oh, and USA Jet IS for sale, just like UAL or AA. If someone offers enough money for all or part of the company, and it is agreed to by the owner and buyer, it will be sold.

Porky probably knew he was in trouble when the door shut behind him and they said "I bet you can squeal like a pig... Wheeeeeeee"... "Yep, he's gotta a real pretty mouth on him, don't he?"

Hi!

Heard Porky was NOT fired, but don't know for sure.

401K matching is reinstated through the end of the year.

They are trying to cut back on expenses any way they can. Paying you for your day off and airlining you home on your first day off may or may not occurr, depending on your situation. You will get a crew meal if you need one.

Currently, there is no extra Instructor Pay (IOE, Line Check, Sim Instruction, Loading Pay???, etc.).

cliff
YIP

PS-Oh, and USA Jet IS for sale, just like UAL or AA. If someone offers enough money for all or part of the company, and it is agreed to by the owner and buyer, it will be sold.

And yet.... you think this is okay and normal?

UAL and AA are for sell... Because they are publicly traded.

Hi!

I hope USA Jet does great and is able to expand in the future. There are a lot of great people, trying hard, at USA Jet.

I am hoping to get a great, career-ending job.

I have been looking for one since 1981.

cliff
YIP

Porky is awesome. You guys are directing some of your disapointment in USA Jet onto him. Not many people there as long as Porky or as good.

Management is the one, that has lied in the past...I doubt this has changed. Heck, they even lie to us at SWA - contract currently in talks. But we have a Union to do our dirty work..you guys had Porky.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back