• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks JT8d, by the way do you have any JT8's for sale, we need some.

Yip is so smart. You should be working for NASA. Not once have I thrown an insult your way, that I can remember. Just because you don't know as much with what's going on at USA JET anymore you turn and attack. Fine, but I sure hope your ready for what's in store. Just for your info Yip, CH is not happy with the way you present your self on hear sometimes.
Yea but I am not a coward who hides behind a pig's name, real men stand up for who they are. It is an honor thing you would not understand.

"your" - I suggest the contraction for "you are" in English is "you're"

"hear" - the sensory verb is often and hastily misused by 5th graders at South Park Elementary in place of the noun for a location "here".

100-1/2

Yea but I am not a coward who hides behind a pig's name, real men stand up for who they are. It is an honor thing you would not understand.

Easy Yip, your high chair is rock'in pretty good right now. So you must be the example of a real man, because everyone knows who you are right. That's funny. Real man.

As I said in the other thread, this is getting boarish, LOL

It's tough finding out that people don't want to listen to your BS, huh Yip? Porky, keep 'em coming. I couldn't care less about USA Jet, but this is hilarious!

what?

It's tough finding out that people don't want to listen to your BS, huh Yip? Porky, keep 'em coming. I couldn't care less about USA Jet, but this is hilarious!
for a guy who doesn't care; you take time to post?

Last edited:

You find other people's heartache hilarious? What is your major malfunction? At least you admitted that you have no dog in this fight, so that everyone here can completely disregard anything you say.

News Flash-

Maintenance is getting N812AA ready to fly. Its been sold to some rich family in Dudai. Rumor also is that Pilotyip is going to fly it there.

News Flash-

Maintenance is getting N812AA ready to fly. Its been sold to some rich family in Dudai. Rumor also is that Pilotyip is going to fly it there.

Is it a one-way ticket?

Latest resources

Back