• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA 3000 Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
to my tsa bros and hos that are there, i'm sorry to hear of your furlough. at least you got typed-- i would take the unemployment--- get another type rating in a bizjet-- maybe one that netjets already flies and enjoy the time off .

im sure me and shrek arent too far from you.

anyway , i enjoyed hanging out with you guys at the double tree last decemeber.
best of luck to carlos and my polish friend,

SKIPPY when will the madness end and we can just go to work without having to worry about how the price of oil, supply and demand, weather, terrorism etc makes our jobs secure or not geez

True so true...........

The PI purge to the line in June is cancelled. So it might be to train the 735 crews in the bus etc.

Wish it was for newhires but I highly doubt it......

Hi!

I think that Vietnam Air DID just raise their pay. I think they also changed your schedule if you want to live in the US, to 30/30. It was 6 wks on/2 wks off.

cliff
YIP

Sorry to hear this guys. I know some really good people over there.......best of luck. I hope you all get recalled in the fall.

All pilots just received a small $200 a month raise for cost of living, for 6/2 schedule CA $10,800.00, FO $8000.00 net per month.

Allegiant will now be the only airline with regular year round services at PIE. There really is not anyone else to fill the gap. Every other scheduled LCC/legacy flys into TPA, except Virgin and I do not think FL is on their radar right now.

Sorry guys--esp. my former TWA friends.

The government got real savvy about the types toward the end. You could get bucks but had to prove you had a job lined up before they would cut the check.

I didn't hit them then but if the hatchet drops on me again, they're gonna be on the hook for a GV recurrent! ;)

Good luck all...TC

Latest resources

Back